“Great coastal walk with fantastic scenery”

Creative Catalonia - Bike Holidays Girona Spain
More attraction details
Owner description: Creative Catalonia offers bike holidays and walking holidays as well as Private Guided day trips with bike hire in the Girona area that are created just for you, doing exactly what you want to do, when you want to do it, please contact Daniel and Lucy. Only 25 minutes from Girona city and Girona airport and just over an hour from Barcelona, all of the best rides and walks are right on their doorstep.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had planned a cycling holiday but due to injury had to change at the last minute to a walking holiday. It is testament to both Daniel and Lucy's organisational skills that the holiday was fantastic even though it was not what we originally planned. The walking route was very scenic as we dropped into some lovely coves and fishing villages. The hotels were exceptional in both the standard of service and the friendly staff. A great holiday and I have recommended Creative Catalonia to friends secure in the knowledge that a great time will be had by all.

All reviews
"mountain biking"
in 5 reviews
"two nights"

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Thanks to Daniel my wife and me got a cool fire road tour in the morning. My wife got to experience mountain-biking, but felt out of her comfort zone as the terrain was too challenging for her as a novice. Lucky for me Daniel took me on an afternoon of single-track action in the mountains and valley at the Costa Brava while my wife took a break. Good guidance and great rides all gear was in tip top order.
Daniel provides excellent service with a great lunch in between at a local BBQ spot.
I would like to come back and definitely come back to explore all the trails with Daniel. You will not get the full experience riding here without a guide.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

ur 2 week family holiday was in Catalonia this year (Begur) and I wanted to have one or two days during that holiday where I could nip off for the day and go mountain biking. In the past I had just hired a bike as there are a lot of dedicated mtb trails but what i found was that they were basically fire roads which wer a slog up (not a problem in itself)but boring coming down.
So this time I booked up Creative Catalonia as I knew that Daniel would know all the sweet singletrack which he did. The riding was great. A little technical in some places but nothing worse that anything that you would find on a "red trail" on a UK trail centre. I went at the end of July so I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot on some of the climbs but we went a my pace and it was fine. There was also a nice,well times restaurant lunch break. I had hired the full suspension bike (a All Mountain Canyon Nerve with 140 of travel which was very capable bike. I would recommend this trip for any mtb'er who wants a similar experience

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a wonderful chance to see the beauty of Catalonia up close and personal with Daniel as our daily guide, leading us down the well marked bike paths into fantastic beach towns and then charming, meandering medieval villages that seem newly scrubbed but for the dates of 1691 or 1792, etc. etched in stone over ancient doorways. Having lunches and afternoon caffe latte breaks with Daniel gave us a chance to discuss what we saw, digest the history, and learn the local culture of changes in Spain. We enjoyed each hotel and had plenty of time to enjoy wonderful fresh food. We were so happy we experienced Catalonia with Daniel and Lucy and their Creative Catalonia biking holidays.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our first trip to Spain and Catalonia provided wonderful memories, and hopes for returning. Creative Catalonia provided the best service and accommodations that we have ever experienced on self-guided cycling holidays. Lucy and Daniel's attention to details was fantastic. The hotels were wonderful, and the cycling routes were easy to follow. We have done several cycling holidays, and this company provided the best service we have ever received. We would love to do another trip, and hope to cross paths with Lucy and Daniel again. And we strongly recommend cycling to Tossa del Mar - fantastic!!!