“Excellent”
Review of Divinum

Divinum
Reserve with
Divinum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 511 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serves tapas without the bread as base. Gourmet food.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Was recommended by a local, not easy to find initially but worth the effort. Excellent food, great atmosphere, most helpful staff, loved this place so much went back the next night. Follow the owners recommendations and you will not go wrong - share menu/ degustation. Delicious!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Markdog

• Hebrew first
Girona, Spain
“Excellent Food. Excellent Service. Very good price.”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Located in the heart of the old Girona, Divinum offers exuberant and surprising Catalan food at incredible prices. The better option is ask for some advice to Joan, the owner. He will know how to satisfy your desires. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank JPouB
Helsinki
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Thank you all for your reviews. It helped us to find this gem. Went there with a group of four golfers Thursday night and we felt an obsessive feeling to return Saturday night. Difficult to explane, but if you like to explore new sensations without paying a fortune and just enjoy remarkably well cooked food with enthusiastic service and great affordable wines, this is the place. If you check my earlier reviews you might not find many five point experiences, but this is clearly one. Best restaurant experience for a looong time!

• Visited March 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best restaurant: local, friendly, and amazing food”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have never written a review although many times I have wanted to, somehow I get too busy and I never get around to do it. I have had such an amazing experience at DIVINUM restaurant that I had to make the time and effort to give others the opportunity to enjoy such an excellent restaurant.
My husband and I only had one night in Girona, Spain and we are so glad that we chose Divinum as our choice of restaurant. The food is excellent with a wide variety of choices. Everything we ordered was mouth watering. The restaurant is local and the owner is very friendly. Made us feel as if he knew us for years. The owner took his time to give us reccommendations and make conversation with us. It was great. The restaurant is perfect for any occasion. We wanted a romantic dinner and we were sat in a cozy corner looking out a window. It was perfect. There was also a family enjoying dinner and on the other side of the bar a party of 20. No matter what atmosphere your looking for Divinum makes you feel very comfortable. We couldn't ask for more, perfect atmosphere, friendly owner, delicious food, and great price. I HIGHLY reccomend Divinum. www.divinum.cat

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank CDGM1234
Sussex, England
“So glad we found this place!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I can only echo previous reviews as to to excellence of this restaurant, not least the care of the owner who will go out of his to help if you don't speak much Spanish!

I don't eat meat and whilst my husband and his brother shared the amazing evening menu for 32 euros for two, I was helped to choose two very unusual vege tapas and dessert.

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough!

• Visited February 2012