Hotel Ultonia Girona
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Condal(Girona)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationold townshort walk to the riverclean roomshotel breakfastroof barnoisy streetbars and restaurantshamsdefinitely stay here againde laan excellent hoteltrain stationbusiness tripshort breaklarge roomexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2012

me and my fiance we stayed there only for 1 night , hotel is located 10 min walk from train station and 5 min walk form old town, check in very smooth, reception team very friendly whe had room with balcony on front of the hotel , very nice view . would come back defenetley. rooms nice clean and quiet , i dont know why some people complaing about - probably just to feel more importatnt or something
- suggestion - if you bother with noices from the street maybe you should choose some country site hotel, not hotel located in city center. use yr brain people !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArkadiuszW
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Hotel is in a great location in Girona. We had a clean and comfortable room. Staff very pleasant a happy to help with any queries.

If there is anything to be negative about it would be that the rooms are fairly dated, however for the price paid this was good value for money overall.

Hotel has an excellent roof top bar.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lamar1007
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Hotel is very clean, modern and good located.
However, we are very very disappointed about it. We have booked this hotel one month in advance and asked for a room with a nice view as it was our honey-moon trip. This was totally ignored! We have got a small, dark room with horrible view, actually with NO view (window was faced to another building, probably parking house).
On saturday night in was so noisy because of the disco inside hotel building that we have to ask to move us to higher floor of the hotel.
We are also dissapointed about bath amenities for hotel of 4~stars: we have got only one small bottle of shampoo and shower gel: no hair conditioner, no body lotion etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This hotel looks nice from the outside and in Reception but don’t be deceived. This hotel is really two hotels inside one building. There are reviews on Tripadvisor for the Hotel Gran Ultonia Girona and the Hotel Ultonia Girona. The good reviews mostly seem to be from people who stayed in the Hotel Gran Ultonia Girona. Unfortunately my room was in the Hotel Ultonia Girona. The room was very cold. There were marks on the floor in the carpet. I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room where people had been smoking in it. I could smell the smoke and a musty smell. I could still hear a lot of street noise even several floors up. This went on until the early hours of the morning even on a weeknight. I could also hear people in neighbouring rooms. I didn’t enjoy my stay and I would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Muldr4Scly
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stay here on average a couple of nights a month and to me it represents good value for money. Each time I have stayed the rooms have been clean and the walk-in shower is just what you need in the morning and at the end of a long day. Breakfast is nothing to write home about, but I'm not a breakfast person. There is also free Wi-Fi. Very well located for the bars and restaurants in the city centre.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business