“Excellent food, great value”
Review of +cub

+cub
Ranked #56 of 520 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Nice place in the center town, big terrace, long list of Belgium and local beer, homemade tapas, savory crepe, fresh fish and the best homemade beefburger in twon. Fresh juices and the most important thing "An Interactive Place"
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Without a doubt the best tapas we have ever had. Really impressed with the service, choice of tapas and wide selection of beers. Loved it so much we went twice. Highly recommend for a nice dinner out.

There are newer reviews for +cub

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I go there quite often as it is in my opinion the best place for tapas. Everything I tried from their menu was actually worth having : tapas are great, salads really tasty and furnished, crepes are nice and varied. In other words, whatever you get won't disappoint you. Only point worth mentioning is the service really really slow (maybe small kitchen/ staff ?), expect to feel forgotten and wait ages. Eventually everything comes and the food quality makes it up for it. The inside is also less attractive, but the terrace is perfect.

2  Thank Frederic L
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very pleasant lunch of tapas and glass of wine or beer under the trees. As another reviewer said, the tapas are different and imaginative.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I certainly followed the other trip advisor reviews picking this place, and it did not disappoint! This is not your typical tapa place at-all, but delicious small plates with wonderful and unique combinations. I would definitely go back any time I am in Girona- white chocolate crepe for dessert is a must!

Price-wise it's very reasonable for this quality of food. We had water, beer, 3 tapas, big salad & dessert for ~45€ total, 2 people.

The other reviews typically recommend for lunch, but we went for dinner and everything was great - good service, nice & English speaking. No complaints!!

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend lives in Girona so I have visited Cub a fair few times. I generally go during breakfast or lunch. I'm a big fan of their crepes. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a quick easy meal and coffee.