“The only way to bike Girona!”
Review of Bikecat

Bikecat
More attraction details
Owner description: BikeCat specializes in custom cycling tours in Girona, Spain. Our tours are led by local guides who will share their home and culture and what makes Girona such a draw for cyclists.We provide high quality service from a single day to a complete week-long cycling tour. All of our activities are custom designed to you and for your group no matter your riding level. Join us and we will take care of the rest. Enjoy a unique experience with the local touch to discover Girona, the best riding, and the finest cuisine and wines from Catalunya.We also offer high-end performance rental bikes from the Garmin team to accompany you on your vacation. Treat yourself and ride the bikes the Pros race on.
San Francisco, California
“The only way to bike Girona!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

After sending Jaume a handful of bike measurements on a very simple form he emailed me, I turned up to find a perfectly tuned Felt Garmin team bike waiting for me. We did an 85km ride around the hills of Girona and along the way we encountered a handful of pro cyclists this area is known for. This ride has inspired me to book a week long trip thru Catalunya next year with friends. Can't wait to see Jaume and his team at BikeCat again.

Visited August 2014

Berkeley, California, United States
“Fun last year. Returned this year!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I had such a great time last year on our guided rides with Jaume that we returned to ride again this year. We were so glad we did! The roads, scenery and company was as spectacular as we remembered. This year we did one ride with Jordi and two days with Jaume. Again we stayed right around the corner from Bikecat so we just hopped on our bikes and met in the morning for a ride. It was so casual, so easy, so fun! We want all our cycling/racing friends to come here and have this great experience. Debbie and Jaume have a great thing going here and clearly work hard on every detail to ensure you have a memorable experience. We will certainly be back!!

Visited June 2014
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Top level road bike hire and guiding”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had three fantastic days riding with Debbie and Juame. The bikes were both prepared and perfectly fitted before we arrived. They were very accomodating helping us to arrange riding around our plans, the weather and our different riding levels/endurance.

The area around Girona has excellent geography for serious road cycling and training.We also received some really good photos of our trip. Can't recomend enough - we shall be coming back.

Visited July 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Great ride”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had a wonderful ride with Debbie through the hillsides of Girona. Jaume and Debbie went out of their way to make sure I was able to ride even though it was a last minuet request. I am already planning my next holiday to return and ride with them. Thank you so much Debbie and Jaume for being so kind and I look forward to hanging out with you next summer.

Denise Livingston

Visited July 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent guiding and superb routes”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was cycling four days with Bikecat in late May. Three days with jaume and one with Debbie. Both were so friendly and were able to guide to astonishing country roads around Girona. The area awesome for road biking and I had the best of guides. Also my rented bike was a very nice Cervelo S3. Can only recommend warmly.

Visited May 2014