“Very nice place”
Review of La Vedette

La Vedette
Reserve with
La Vedette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 523 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$18 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Cosy place with traditional Bretagne kitchen. In the lunchtime they offer a set for 10 Euro: (1) soup or salad; (2) buckwheat crepes with almost a hundred of stuffing (I tested the Popeye - wuth spinach and goat cheese - delicious!) or hamburger (either regular or even vegetarian) or fish of the day; (3) desrt. All the dishes are very tasty and the portions are generous . The service is friendly and warm. I definitely recommend to visit this place.

If the owner is reading these words, please, send my best regards to the gentlemen who moved to live in Girona from the US and now studying Spanish. We had perfect communication and agreed to meet each other at this place in one year:)

1  Thank Alexander K

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great value authentic galettes, salads and crepes in an atmospheric setting marred slightly by slow service. Choose between exterior or interior seating. High quality and great value for money; service was a little out of sorts when I was here recently (my second visit) but I suspect this might have been an exception rather than the norm.
The cider from Normandy was excellent.
Excellent and highly recommended.

4  Thank FreshEire A
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant serving French style food. We had a lovely meal here in a very cosy atmosphere. Great food, friendly and efficient service at a very good price. High quality ingredients, super house wine and a good choice of drinks available. Didn't have dessert as I was too full. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a lovely meal there when visiting Girona, it was my second time there, I sure do recommend it because of its original comibinations of ingredients. It is hard to choose, but all very tasty!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The food was really good but we had to wait for near an hour for getting our meal. It was worth it though.
As soon as they solve this problem it will be a great restaurant. Totally recommend it for a one time but be aware that it will take a long time to get the meal.
The place is very friendly and cozy. The staff is attentive and polite.
I recommend that you give it a try

1  Thank Pol P