“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very tasty tapas selection - good food and good advice from waiter re re wine selection

Enjoyed it , good food in a nice casual/ relaxed setting and good value

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We came with my husband and two 20 something sons and ordered a variety of tapas and dishes, and everything was expertly prepared, absolutely delicious, and simply one of the best meals we've had. Don't be put off that the menu seems short, try the piquillos filled w bacalao, or the squid salad, or pizza, or anything . My son had the goat cheese with honey for dessert and it was to die for. Their house wine was fabulous, fruity and bright and yummy w everything.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This little restaurant has a great location in the heart of Girona old town, a relaxed atmosphere, and an excellent choice of tapas. As a vegetarian, often in Spain I end up with patatas bravas and a salad which I have to request without meat or fish, but Mon Oncle has lots of veggie options. Even better, their ingredients are sourced locally and they offer organic wines. The staff make you feel really comfortable, which all adds up to an excellent venue for an informal and delicious meal.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We chanced upon this place while looking for somewhere to have lunch and are very pleased we did! They have a lovely selection of tapas, made with good quality ingredients at excellent value. I would recommend you give this place a try.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stopped here for a light lunch, by chance. I'm a lactose intolerant person so when he suggested the goats cheese with honey dessert, I was tempted.

Oh boy! If I could find this back home I would be one happy eater!

Not overly goaty, but beautiful. Wrapped in cold muslin the goats cheese is locally sourced as are all their ingredients, and the honey was beautifully thick and fragrant. An absolute must!!