“Awesome!!!!!”

Bionbo Cafe Gastrobar
Ranked #2 of 561 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$23 - US$70
Reviewed 22 November 2017

It seems I was lucky. I came for a table of two but they only have the bar free. Finally It seems there was a cancelation and we had the table. The experience was awesome. Great service, The chef was out of the kitchen explaining the dishes. The food was awesome. Fresh, quality, and very good value. It was my best experience in Girona.

1  Thank martinm4rc

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We pre-booked a table,the staff immediately quoted our names and were clearly expecting us.We met the owner who explained that there was no menu and he would explain each of the seven courses after each one.What followed was a fabulous meal at an amazing cost of 25 euros per head.The food was incredible and with wine,the bill was just over 100 euros for three people.I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

After reading reviews we booked ahead from the UK to make sure we had a Saturday lunch reservation for the seven course tasting menu.
I am not a really an adventurous eater and booked it as a treat for my husband (who is) expecting to have to pass over half the food for him to finish off! However, I really enjoyed everything; it was about doing inventive things with fairly simple ingredients and everything was tasty and different! We will be going to Girona and this restaurant again. It was fantastic value for 25 euros.
There were also people in the restaurant having a much cheaper set lunch which also looked really good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Bionbo yesterday and were fortunate to have snagged a reservation the day before. My husband and I both had the tasting menu, which is only offered at lunch on Saturdays. We had the "tasting menu #1" with 7 different courses, 3 appetizers, 2 main and 2 desserts. Each course was an amazing mixture of different flavors from around the world. The chef creates his dishes with such imagination and blend of flavors from around the world into dishes that combine together into something extraordinary. Many of our dishes had a combination of Asian, Middle Eastern, French and Mediterranean all into a unique blend that is just indescribable. The chef himself served each of our courses and took the time to explain the dishes after we were done. He was so energetic and delightful in the way he described his dishes, making our meal even that much more enjoyable. This was by far our favorite dining experience when considering the amazing food quality, ambiance and value for our money. We are eager to return back to Girona just to return to BionBo. Highly recommend!!!!

1  Thank lyl2000
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stopped here on a day trip to Girona and wished we had time to come back for dinner. They have a daily three course menu that is delectable and let’s you choose from multiple options for each course. We sat at the bar because that’s all that was available, but because of that we’re able to speak with the chef. However, I would recommend calling and asking for a reservation.

Side thought, do yourself a favor and eat the food no matter the ingredients, it all blends so perfectly together. I am not a huge fan of mushrooms but chose to eat them with the meals and was not disappointed in any way!

1  Thank Arthur C