“Don't eat here its minging”

Nastasi Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Lleida
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Easily the worst food and service I have ever had to endure
The Argentinian strip steak was truly a sight to behold , they should
Be ashamed
The hotel is ok though , but you need a hire car to get some food

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank fatbob99

Reviewed 27 January 2013

My wife and i were on a Motorcycle tour of the Pyrenees. We came to the end of the day and happened across this hotel. Tired and cold I was ready and expecting to pay well over a 100 Euros for the room as the hotel seemed quite nice. I was surprised and pleased to find the cost for the room was 50 euros. The room was was great quality and would have been worth a triple digit price. and this included breakfast in the morning which was fantastic. The staff were helpful. A great place to stop. I will write a review on the restaurant in the hotel but this was also brilliant.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We were searching for a hotel with a swimmingpool. We found this hotel via booking.com rated as a 8.0)
It is a kind of noisy. The staff is not really helpfull. The swimmingpool is ok the fitness is ok. The price is €72 .- (breakfast included) According to tripadvisor this is an average hotel...
I agree its average. but i can have a better stay in spain for €72

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank nly12765
Reviewed 3 March 2010

First of all, Pili, the receptionist was really friendly and she offered to put us up in a bigger room which turned our to be a suite with jacuzzy and sauna (room 810) for the same price. We also had free access to the mini bar and a complementary laptop. The spa was closed as it was a Sunday evening, but they let us use it (and we were alone, it was like a dream.) The swimming pool was also empty, just the two of us. They provided us with towels and bath robes.The atmosphere was really quiet and relaxing and we felt really pampered. The breakfast was also very tasty, with "cava" included. And the price was incredible, really good value for money. And if you get to Lleida by car, it's very easy to find, in the avenue that leads to the city center. The city is also very nice and the people are very open. We are really looking forward to go back to Nastasi. It's perfect for couples.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I stayed in this hotel for the weekend of the 18th of September, 2009, with my boyfriend and some friends because we were having a wedding and the reception was taking place at this same hotel. Rooms are nice, modern style, quite big, comfortable bed and pillows, with average amenities. I have to say bathrobe wasn't ready at the room when we checked in and the staff took it later to our room. It lacked a little bit of maintenance, but it was clean. The nicer thing was you have a laptop with free high speed connection and breakfast included in the price. I couldn't try the breakfast because at the wedding reception some of us got food poisoning, including me. For those of you thinking I was feeling bad because of the excess of alcohol, I have never had fever and such a stomach ache for having a few drinks the night before, nor the other six friends of mine that were feeling as bad as I was the following day.

I didn't go to the swimming-pool nor the spa, so I cannot write a review of them.

The day we arrived, at lunch time, we ate a sandwich (focaccia) in one of the other restaurants that the hotel has, not the one that served the reception, and it was good, big and tasty. Service was terrible though, it took the waiter ages to take our order and serve the drinks and the food. His excuse was there was a reception (they have lunch and/or dinner receptions) and the kitchen was very busy.

I would definetly recommend this hotel for a short stay, but I would strongly suggest to choose some place else for your wedding reception.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2009

I booked this hotel for one night after leaving the Palma-Barcelona ferry. It is about a 2 hour drive from Barcelona. I booked a triple room. The rates were extremely good and I must admit that the hotel was a very pleasant surprise on arrival. It is a large place with all the facilities that you could hope for. Rooms were very clean. Staff very helpful. Free internet - even a laptop already plugged in and connected in your room. Breakfast was a very good selection of cereals, fruit, pastries etc with some spanish bacon available. The pool and leisure look incredible, but we were unable to sample them as we had to drive to Bilbao the following morning.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2009

This hotel is located on the N240 NW of Lleida town centre and conveniently close to the A2 highway (2 hours from Barcelona). There are several striking things about the place, notably its spaciousness and exotic decor (think film set for The Avengers, although for breakfast Tarzan would be more appropriate). Our de-luxe room had a double jacuzzi bath (with son et lumiere), a separate huge and complicated shower/sauna, an on-line computer, a big comfortable double bed, and (even though it was on a high floor) no window. For an off-season rate of 55 euros including a spectacularly good buffet breakfast and a free minibar (no alcohol), this was indeed a bargain. The only negative was the fact that on arrival we were informed rather brusquely that the restaurant was closed Sunday nights and that we therefore needed to drive into Lleida. After a 600km drive this was not welcome news - especially as we have been to Lleida before and don´t wish to repeat the experience. The area around the hotel is not especially inviting and I would not want to try and walk. However, when we enquired further it turned out that the bar was open until 23.00 and limited bar meals were available (salad, pizza, Iberian cold meats). The barman, in fact, was very helpful and professional and did a good job at making us feel that we were not being any trouble. It would be helpful if they could hand out a limited bar meal menu, with prices, when you check in. One other thing - you can buy cold-pressed olive oil from the owners own olive groves. This was our second stay here (it is a great overnight stop to avoid the terrible weekend traffic congestion around Barcelona and Zaragoza), but the first time was a friday and the restaurant was open (very good meal). All in all a surprising place in an unpromising area, and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple