“Not worth it”

Sitthai Lounge & Restaurant
Reserve with
Sitthai Lounge & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 391 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$33 - US$46
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very disappointing experience. 4 of us ate here and had 2 courses each. Starter was larger than main ( were not big eaters) but the main was very small. Very over priced for what you get. Would not recommend as there are many others to choose from. Service poor, we always tip but declined on this occasion as the whole experience was not a good one.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Myself and 3 friends ate here last week.

Firstly there was no SUSHI, as the SUSHI chef was sick.
Small portions, like extra small portions.
Waiting staff, very professional
Manager of Restaurant, unprofessional and rude. Spoke English when it suited her to after saying she did not speak English.
Restaurant has no atmosphere probably because of the Manager.
The main course I ordered, Thai Green Curry was smaller than the starter of satay chicken skewers.
My friends has Duck, Lamb which was an ok portion but the rice came late so food was cold when it arrived.
My partner had scallops for main course, that was it. Just 4 Scallops. No veg no nothing. Not value for money.
When we looked for goodwill gesture for my food being unsatisfactory we were threatened that the police would be called. In all my years of traveling and eating out I have never come across anything like this. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The small restaurant is very welcoming. The interior is welcoming and relaxing. Plenty of purples, fuxias, and pink. It also includes all the kitsch Buddha decor you can find everywhere nowadays.
The food is very good. The sushi specially. The Thai dishes are less than authentic. In reality the name is deceiving. There is very little Thai on Sitthai to be honest. Prices are high reflecting location in the centre of town, and that is open only during the high season.
The biggest disappointment: The only beer on offer: Heineken. For Asian dishes? Really?
That alone deprive them of 2 stars. I wanted my Sapporo or Asahi, or Kirin, Singha or Chang at least. Alas...

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Went with a friend for some sushi which was recommended to us... well we were absolutely not disappointed!! The sushi is high class and we also tried some thai food which was also amazing!! the staff is very cool and so was the cocktails we had after dinner... all together i will have to recommend this place as everything was delicious and the atmosphere was also very cool!! a place to go!!

1  Thank konzeptual
Reviewed 23 May 2013

What started as a Thai restaurant and lounge experience has developed to very interesting sushi experience. I have eaten twice in Sitthai within the last 10 days and was both times amazed by the quality and creativity of their Sushi. I only had various makis and Nigiri. Quality and taste wise I would put them up with the best Sushis I had. And that includes Koy Shunka in Barcelona! Unfortunately as in all good Sushi restaurants the food is quite pricy but I think that that is what you have to pay for a quality product. I have not eaten anything else but still noticed a hugh variety of food options from Thai to Indian to whatever that I found rather confusing. Atmosphere and service are average and they have to work on the wine menu (small selection of rather modest wines at not so modest prices). Their cocktails though (as they have a real and true cocktail bartender) are excellent. A place that I definetely recommend for the excellent Sushis and perfect cocktails. For a different moment in Sitges!