“Really nice hotel with wonderful staff”
Review of Hotel Capri

Hotel Capri
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Sitges
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Really nice hotel with wonderful staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed for the last week of June. Spacious room with terrace. Great location, convenient for both the town and beach. First class staff, maybe unfair to pick one out but Sebastian is a great guy. Sitges is a very nice town with a warm atmosphere. Will come again and stay at the Capri.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank johnlinda11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We will definitely return to Sitges and Hotel Capri! The town and the hotel is a place for sunbathing, relaxing and enjoying good restaurants. The room was nice and quiet,, large bathroom with Jacuzzi. Friendly staff!
My wife and I had a fantastic week at Hotel Capri!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Eddie_S57
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here in July 2014 with my family for a couple of days as we were attending a wedding in Sitges. I couldn't fault this hotel in anyway. The location is excellent, just off the front on a road that is busy but not noisy.
Our room had two rooms so my children had a room and my wife and I had a connecting one. The beds were really comfortable and the room was perfectly appointed.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful and made us fell very welcome.

Breakfast was good and my 9 year old especially enjoyed the chcoclate that was available in the cold buffet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark L
Ballinasloe, Ireland
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had a car breakdown about 30 mins from Stiges. Decided to stay 2 nights there which were unplanned - Hotel was in an excellent location, just back from the beach. We arrived with no reservation and the lovely girl at reception (who was the image of Celine Dion) explained that she had one room left on the ground floor (gave us a look before we decided). Next day they made calls to the garage and were always so helpful. Nice little pool area with sun loungers.
Would return - good value etc for a 3 Star resort hotel in late June

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PKeller44223
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My partner and I booked hotel capri this summer for my birthday, and decided to book one of their suites.

On arrival, the suite was not as clean as it could have been and there was a thick layer of dust on the table, the two bed side tables where broken and unstable. The room is great, with lots of potential but it is not being maintained has it should be. There was no manger, when we checked in as it was almost midnight. I was unable to bring my concerns up with anyone able to do something until the next day, I was then offered a new room with a slight discount but I had to move out of it for one of my nights stay.

Noe was amazing at trying to solve our disappointed and she is a credit to hotel Capri, its because of her that we have scored this hotel as very good and not AVERAGE, her and only her pushed our views of the hotel up. We came to an agreement and we continued our stay, as friends where also staying with us in the same room. So despite looking for alternative accommodation, we decided to stay.

There are no facilities to make tea or cooffe in the room, which I missed as we had to walk down stairs and use plastic or small cups which did not fit the need for my herbal teas. Often the hot water machine was not on and I had to ask staff to turn it on. The free wifi kept failing and dropping out, which was a inconvenience

The pool area is beautiful and perfect to relax in, however there where dogs there towards the end of my stay which. Laying on the loungers and drinking out of the pool, it was not a relaxing sight. I also found it offensive, that I could not stumbled into the breakfast room for my breakfast without a top on (I was tired and hung over and just wanted food) its not posh in there and I saw two people dinning with dogs, so if dogs are allowed , why not me?????

Overall we had a good experience but this was due to a few key members of staff including the lovely cleaning lady, I would not return to hotel capri as I think its over priced, if the rooms are maintained better and the prices reflected the true value of the hotel I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We where offered the green room, which is beautiful, so if you stay in any. Go for this one.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank wbt1981
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 18 June 2014

(+) My biggest compliment goes to the ladies at the reception desk. Lola and the other lady whom I could not recall the name. They both speaks good english, always greets and say hi to every hotel guests. Lola even arranged an upgrade on my last night in Sitges
(+) The night shift staff were also very friendly. Even if you came back to the hotel at 5 in the morning, they welcomed you with a friendly smile and gave your room key.

(-) Please do something with your breakfast service. They are awful.
(-) Please do something with your guests reserving the beds by the pool, while they were away for the whole day and just returned back to use them in the very late afternoon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank glacier_traveller
Sitges
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

You just can't beat the combination of friendly staff, perfect location and eccentric charm at the Capri. Set in gorgeous grounds with a sparkling pool and through three separate buildings, it sums up the magic of Sitges.
Can't wait to come back again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple