All reviews vending machine secure parking hotel consists free hot drinks machine the entire staff great family run hotel steps leading felt like home three buildings a fantastic place to stay on site parking relaxing area family room beach and town centre highly recommend hotel huge bath special thanks
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This hotel is in dire need of an update. There is no elevator but one of the lady's who checked us in was very quick to pick up my luggage and carry it to our room. Our room was very dark with heavy shutters on the little windows. Unfortunately it was raining on our full day in Sitges so we ended up spending more time in the room than we would have liked. Breakfast was basic and satisfactory with an attentive, friendly fellow in charge. Hard to find reasonably priced accommodation even in this off season time so if you can spend most of your day elsewhere, it will meet your basic needs.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Capri S, Director de Recepción at Hotel Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay with us. We feel really sorry to heard that issues about your stay. Only to say that your comments helps us in our commitment to improve with the service and attention of our clients.
Capri team

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just back from a wonderful trip to hotel Capri in sitges. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We were a couple with one child and stayed in a bright family room. The hotel was very clean and well kept with lovely grounds and pool. The location is perfect - very central but on a quiet street and less then 5m walk to lovely restaurants and bars. The breakfast was really good and the night porter gave us a continental breakfast to take with us when we had an early flight which was a lovely unexpected touch. We rented bikes from the hotel which was reasonable and handy. Also the bus stop for the airport is only 3/4 minutes walk from the hotel and it takes only 20 minutes on the bus to the airport. I highly recommend this wonderful family run hotel - it is perfect for families who would like a warm welcome in a reasonable, clean, friendly, no frills and central hotel in sitges.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth S
Hotel Capri S, Director de Recepción at Hotel Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Elizabeth:
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us, such positive feedback of your stay. We love reading comments like yours. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Sitges and in our Hotel.
Many thanks for promoting us, hope see you and your family again. Regards from the team

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Albeit it might have appeared a bit strange to visit Sitges during the winter time, it turned out to be spectacular (and perhaps even better than in summer - psst don't tell anyone) thanks to hotel Capri and its lovely staff. We absolutely loved the traditional houses of which the hotel consists, the location, the rooms and the facilities. From the moment we arrived we felt like home, the extensive and our beautifully modern and renovated room made our stay even better. Since it's a family owned hotel the overall atmosphere was warm and the staff of locals was able to give us good tips for sightseeing in and around Sitges. We will be back next year!! Thanks again!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leondeamsterdam
Hotel Capri S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Leondeamsterdam,
Your kind review makes us so happy! Sitges is always a good destination, remember we have more than 300 sunny days a year!
We try to do our best during your stay and the new season is coming with more changes.
Please, if you visit Sitges again, we will be looking forward to welcoming you.
See you soon :-)

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I stayed at Hotel Capri last summer, on July with a couple of good friends and we absolutely loved it. Our room was very comfortable, and the facilities and decorations were of very exquisite taste.
The staff looked cheerful and professional, and the receptionist was specially nice to us.

Will recommend it to anyone visiting Sitges!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Capri S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback juliaalferez01,

We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay at Capri hotel, all the team puts all its effort to achieve this goal. We like to make you feel like at home, with a welcome and friendly attitude. Also, we appreciate the positive comments you made about your room and the decoration; we do our best every year to improve them.

Many thanks for promoting us, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 December 2017

This wasn’t my first choice for my stay in Sitges as my hotel of choice was fully booked as it always seems to be but I was very happy with my stay here for 9 nights in June 2017 and I have booked to stay again in June 2018.

The hotel is located only one block from the beach and a short stroll to the main nightlife area of Sitges. The hotel is a very traditional whitewashed complex of buildings around a nice pool and spa with some nice garden areas.

I arrived around 12.30pm and as expected I wasn’t able to check in but the friendly staff took my bags and I went off for a walk and had lunch and went back to the hotel around 2.30pm to find my bags already in my room which was nice.

I was in room 1 which was a good size but was probably the only disappointing aspect to the hotel. The room just felt very bare and basic and in need of a bit of an update particularly the bathroom which I think may have been adapted for disabled use as the toilet had a folding rail beside it and for some strange reason had 2 doors into it. The room only had one free power point which was above the bed but the very helpful staff was able to provide a power board so I was able to use it at the desk. While basic the room was clean and the bed comfortable and the air-conditioning worked well as did the fridge.

Breakfast was fantastic with what appeared to be fresh local produce, lots of different continental items and a few hot options and could be enjoyed in the air-conditioned breakfast room or on the terrace outside by the pool.

Unusual for a hotel in Sitges the hotel had free parking but to access it you had to go into the lobby and let them know you were there and they would walk to the far side of the property and open the gate for you which was a little inconvenient for the guest but I can only imagine it is a huge annoyance for the staff having to do this many times a day.

I enjoyed my stay can’t speak highly enough for all the staff I encountered and am looking forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank minicooperdownunder

Dear minicooperdownunder, thanks a lot for your review

We are pleased to read such positive comments and we are happy to see that you have already booked with us for next year.

We thank you for highlighting the breakfast we serve, since we specially focus on offering a breakfast that makes our guests enjoy an excellent variety of food. Most of all we like to use healthy and local products.

Our fundamental purpose is to make you feel like at home and that's why we have made from friendliness and hospitality our first priority. We are pleased to help you in all we can in order to make your stay at Capri Hotel specially memorable.

Many thanks for your comment and see you again on 2018