Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,140 results
All reviews rooftop bar spa pool pastries sea view until noon sea front fifth floor three star welcome drink excellent breakfast cava balcony eva seafront rear mediterranean
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Nice calm Hotel. Fresch room. Comfortable and large bed. Small but nice pool. Cloose to Beach . Good breakfast fresch orangejuice and Cava. Nice roofterrace. Gayfriendly. Not suiteable for families/children.

1  Thank EvaBlackas
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and for taking the time to post it, it's very much appreciated!
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Sitges.

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Well what can I say. I loved this hotel and I loved Sitges, I would go back in a heartbeat. Staff were exceptionally friendly. The room was spotless. The views amazing. The position perfect. The excellent reviews this hotel gets are well deserved.

1  Thank Tracy2390

Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor, it's certainly appreciated! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope we can welcome you back a next time!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 July 2019

I was very happy with my stay at the Hotel Platjador. I was here for three nights, in a basic room - which I thought was very large for what I was expecting. Not a great view, but I did not pay for that. There was good air conditioning (which was definitely needed); a comfortable, large bed; and really great shower with a rain shower head. The breakfast was something I'd expect at a luxury hotel and served until noon, which was great. There's an elevator, a pool with all sorts of massaging jets (the pool was small, but the perfect temperature and I was always able to find a spot to relax and enjoy it), a great outdoor balcony on the top floor with the best view, complimentary coffee and smoothies in the lobby during the day, and of course - the best location, right across the street from the beach and in the middle of town! Though this is a beach town, so expect beach town hotel vibes. Not luxury or very fancy, but very comfortable! I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JemmahB
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Thank you very much for posting such lovely comments, and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We enjoyed your company very much and would love to see you return in the future, take care!

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Such a great position on the beach. A warm welcome awaits you. Comfortable room a little noisy late at night but the very welcoming AC masks that. Beautiful pool and sun deck with a view to die for from the roof top bar. And the breakfast is always so welcome as a great set up for your day ..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to post it on TripAdvisor, it's certainly appreciated! It is very rewarding for us to have guests, such as yourselves, you write such lovely opinions of their stay. Thank you

Reviewed 2 July 2019

Very good hotel spacious room with large and cosy bed. Comfortable staff, good location. The breakfast was fine. The bar room on the 5.floor has very nice view of the beach. Small heated pool with massage.

Room tip: The bed was large and cosy
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Thank you so much for sharing this delightful review of your recent stay with us. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and level of service here during your visit. We hope to welcome you back one day.