Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 20/10/21
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$92
eDreamsUS$94
2,139 results
All reviews rooftop bar spa pool pastries sea view until noon sea front fifth floor three star welcome drink excellent breakfast cava balcony eva seafront rear mediterranean
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Basic but comfortable. Great staff and remember frequent visitors ! Most comfortable beds in Sitges and a fabulous breakfast included in the price. Also in the afternoon on the terrace they provide afternoon tea for FREE !!! Not many places would do this. If visiting Sitges book a stay as rooms are booked up early and when you visit you’ll know why !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Thank you, high praise indeed! And a big thanks you for taking the time to post a review. It´s great to see at guests again, we will work as hard as we can, to see you next year keeping up with the effort and illusion for making your stay in SITGES unforgettable. Thank you again!

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Apologies slight delay with this! Stayed 3-14 July, same room as before 106. Fab hotel as ever! Staff are the BIG PLUS POINT! For reasons I'll explain later if it wasn't for them I'd prob stay elsewhere for a change. Nothing is too much trouble, you're greeted with a smile and a laugh! Barbara at breakfast is a pure delight! Location as anyone will tell you is superb. Right on seafront and the rooftop bar is a MUST anytime of day! Now then, if this was any other hotel I would probably award 4 stars not 5, but I am loyal to here so I do have a few "observations" to make which I do hope will be taken on board....if not already! When I first stayed here in 2010 this hotel was top draw in EVERY way, esp the rooms. The rooms are still very well appointed but looking a little tired in some areas. Nothing wrong with them but they've been the same every year and I think a refresh is needed. This also applies to the general interior of the hotel in and around some of the corridors and stairs. I have to add, as I do each year, the cleaners do a fabulous job, they are on the go all day! Secondly, the pool area is superb, as you know at the hotel I love the first floor decking area and you always kindly accommodate me there. However, the whole back of the hotel does need a lick of paint. Not everyone looks up at floors of a hotel from a pool I know! But trust me, a coat of white paint is all it needs. The final comment is hopefully something and probably rectified by now! I noticed lots of new staff, the reception ones are lovely and a great addition. However, the new bar staff that were on duty were very hit and miss I have to say....and I wasn't alone in my thoughts here. I don't like hearing grumblings and mutterings form guests in my favourite hotel,,,but I did! Unless the superb Oscar was on (give that man a medal he's superb!) you were often left waiting a long while or confusion arose over what you had. I of course appreciate training is required and as I said, I hope things are now better. They are observations but I believe worthy ones. Of course I also must add....I have already booked for next July here!

Date of stay: July 2019

Dear guest your we want first of all thank you for keep choosing our hotel after 10 years, this is the best compliment we could received.
About your comments we want to tell you that :
First thing, we are not intendend in renew the deco for the rooms for next year (last winter we have update the paint in the rooms and we have replaced all the bed-heads). But we note your suggestion about the wall on the pool side and we are going to study to paint it.
About the bar staff, you are right, there are new young people on it and despite they have good attitude they need may need a long training... It is difficult to find people just for summer season, but we hope that all of them returned next season with the training made.
All in all we appreciate so much your comment and we are so happy to know that once again you have enjoyed your stay with us.
see you next year

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Second time at this hotel and everything was as great as I remembered them to be.
The hotel is close to the beach (in fact you can choose to book a room with a sea view, but the back rooms offer a great view with the city and the pool) and conveniently close to the shopping streets and gay village.
Plenty of complimentary small things will definitely boost your mood, from a glass of sparkling wine, to afternoon tea, coffee and smoothie bar.
The breakfast is the ace in the sleeve, as it is generous and good.
Beach towels and parasols can be borrowed from the hotel.

3  Thank 2daygabriel
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Have been here soooo many times and it maintains a very good standard. We stay here or the Galleon. Like many of us we ask ourselves which one to choose? Well they are virtually identical for those that are unfamiliar. Rooms and breakfast the same. Only difference is location. The Plajador has a wonderful seafront location and an evening restaurant. .

The staff at reception are amazing and thank you to them and the great room team who do a sparkling job.

Will be back next year at either of these great hotels.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Thank you, for the lovely things you said.
I guess the highest compliment we can be paid as accommodation providers, is to have guests return and enjoy their stay for another time, thank you for that and for your company. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Just come back from an excellent week in Sitges at the Platjador. Probably the best hotel in Sitges we have stayed at - perfect service and outstanding room. Pool could get busy but the beach is literally over the road. Will be back next year.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GerenciaSitges, Gerente at Hotel Platjador, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and for taking the time to post it on Tripadvisor.
Take care and we hope to see you next time you’re in Sitges.