“A cut above.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nem Sitges

Nem Sitges
Ranked #1 of 363 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nem Sitges tapas bar where you can enjoy food and friends in a nice and warm atmosphere, great quality food.Ven a disfrutar del Nem en Sitges y podras probar las nuevas tapas que los chefs Lee y Gonzalo han creado para vosotros!
barcelona
“A cut above.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

To be honest, if I had not had Nem recommended to me, then I probably would have walked straight past it without a second glance. Once you get upstairs, though, it is rather a nice room with a very open feel to it.
Good service. Good, small choice of tapas. Everything we had was freshly prepared. Green salad, sashimi of mackerel, tart of cheese, onion and bacon, belly pork in hoi sin sauce.
I'm looking forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Hong Kong, China
“The BEST restaurants that I have ever visited....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I visited this restaurant in late August. It was really amazing. AMAZING!!!! I tried the No.1 restaurant in Sitges however Nem is way better:p. Staff are very nice and friendly and explain everything. Menu changes every months or time to time I heard. I went to eat here two days in a row. I really really liked it. Especially Bravas and Octopus. Beef tartar was great too. Everything you order is great. Price is not so expensive. I almost order all the things on the menu. You should book a table before you go. Only dinner time open 19:30. Maybe open for lunch as well for the weekend. I will definitely visit there again. I miss it!

• Visited August 2013
London
“Second visit... even better than before!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

The first time I went here I loved every dish, the 2nd visit was equally as great... tried almost everything on the menu and there was not one dish that wasn't great... the tomato, watermelon and bacon salad and the steak tartar being exceptional!

Can't recommend this place highly enough really!

• Visited September 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing value, superb quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located back from the sea front on illa De Cuba. The meal we had here was fantastic and great value. Tapas were about 5-10e each with a great house red below 10 also. The quality of the food was superb.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Modern tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We had one of our best meals in Sitges at Nem. The menu is short but the flavours were great - punchy, fresh and innovative. Being tapas the portions are not large but, having ordered a few dishes to try out thinking we may have to order more later, we didn't leave any room for dessert. We vowed to come back to try them at a later date. Thoroughly recommended.

• Visited September 2013