“meaty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 May 2013

not unlike GBK , but good food good choice , friendly staff even with my limited Spanish, and tasty , not too expensive either

Reviewed 9 May 2013

At last !! A healthy, ecological and reasonably priced alternative to chain establishments and greasy joints.
You can tell the difference in the meat from the very first bite. Great texture and flavour and various interesting options in terms of toppings and sauces.
Side dishes like homemade potato wedges and a choice of bread are also a very welcome plus !
We will definately try again !!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

The place does not really attrected us to go in, however we read good reviews online and wanted to give it a shot. So happy I trusted the people that went before me, cause the burgers were amazing ... and cheap!
The bar itself could be a bit nicer decorated, but we did not mind as we were looking for just a quick bite...

Reviewed 25 April 2013

By no means the best burger in Sitges. In fact the hotel where my friends are staying prepares a better burger. It was tasty enough but fell some way short of what you would expect from somewhere that is aiming for the top end burger market.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Where to start off with this review? It was around 1am and my girlfriend and I just returned from Barcelona looking for a place to eat. La Grille was on our way back to our hotel so we decided to try out burgers even though we would have preferred a restaurant. We got a nice welcome, and even though the guy ( I wish I asked for his name! ) spoke little English it was enough for us to understand the way the menu works. It is available in Spanish, English and French which is a good thing since only a few restaurants have an English menu over there. There was a lot of variety of burgers, even the chips were available in 3 different kinds. You get an order sheet where you tick what you want to order: you get to choose the type of bread, which burger, any add ons, type of chips (french fries are free with the burger, and drink) It didn't take us long to get our burgers (about 5-7 mins) and when we saw these coming our first impression was that they are really huge. The first bite of the burger= AMAZING ! Everything was good and you could sense the homemade feeling in the food. French fries= awesome. Burger= awesome excellent yummy. Even the cook was very friendly and shared some jokes with us and both of the guys were kind enough to let us finish our food before closing down. Overall, good place, clean, nothing to complain of, we'll definitely be back !