“Fantastic tapas” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Picara Sitges
Ranked #5 of 363 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: Bar, Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Tapas, portions and pinchos (individual tapas) Best D.O. Wines by the glass and bottle Local food and lunch daily set menu
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Visited la picara twice during a weeks holiday with my girlfriend in sitges. First visited based on trip advisor reviews and I am glad I did. Absolutely fantastic tapas and great service. The owner even suggested we remove an item from our order and was spot on! The food comes out as it is prepared and encourages drinking and enjoying the meal rather than the rush job of many restaurants. We had 5 items of food and 2 drinks each for €45! A lot cheaper than other restaurants in sitges. Every item I had was superb and I will be back with my father in May for sure!

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Best meal in Spain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Felt like real spanish grnma's food! Everything was good! Every single thing we ate! Great selection of wines too!

• Visited August 2014
Stamford, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My son said it was his best meal in Sitges! The food was excellent, both traditional and modern tapas! The queue outside the door when we left says it all!

“Simply delightful! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I'm so glad we found this little restaurant and we were incredibly lucky to get a table without a reservation. The staff here are lovely, and our waitress couldn't have done more to help. She made suggestions about which tapas to try and selected an excellent bottle of wine for us. We were so impressed with everything, we made a dinner reservation for 2 days later before we even ordered desert! Definitely will go back the next time we're in Sitges.

Stockholm, Sweden
“Best bacala ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is the place to eat in Sitges. The bacala dish baked in a tomato sauce with a garlic mousse on top was a treat for the tastebuds! Even my non- fish-loving partner savored this. Also the fried tiny calamari were scrumptious! (One night a bit overdone, and could go a little lighter on the batter) Paula is caring and attentive. The wine selection is also top notch. We had one bad experience in that we tried to cancel a dish but we were too late. When it arrived it tasted funny and we didn't eat it. When I asked her to try it she said it was fine. As we had been there 3 x in a week, I would have taken it off the bill or asked if she could bring us something else. I would not recommend the potatoes with egg and choice of jambon serrano, or chorizos. When you can enjoy the other special treats, this seems bland and mundane. However this one bad experience does not mute my overall enthusiasm for La Picara.

• Visited July 2014