“Make time for SoCA”

Ranked #23 of 398 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant in Sitges Do you fancy to go out for lunch or dinner in Sitges in a different way?. SoCA Restaurant & Bar brings authentic southern Californian food, with its delicious mix of Mexican and American flavours, to the center of Sitges. Book your table, sit back, relax and enjoy our food, our cocktails, our imported beers and feel yourself as you were in the West Coast of the USA, between L.A. and San Diego. Our genuine Californian cuisine and decor are excellent for a romantic dinner with your couple or just to enjoy any event that you want to celebrate with your friends or work colleagues, in one of the most popular and trendiest restaurants in Sitges.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great burgers, burritos and other Californian favourites.

Visited on a very full peak season night and we needed to add more people to our table which they gladly accommodated for us.

Prices very affordable, decor and welcome great.

2  Thank tke68

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The most hospitable restaurant waiters ever! very cheerful and attentive. Food is tasty and comes in huge portions. We were on a school trip with 33 students and 5 teachers, all food courses were presented at the same time with efficiency. The staff didn't mind the noise level and were ok with it.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Although the choice for vegetarians is a little limited unless you eat fish, what there is, is very good. The staff are nice and friendly, most speak some English if your Spanish is not up to ordering. Good atmosphere and excellent mojitos.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

It’s been a while since I’ve been in Sitges and was surprised to see SoCa drop down the rankings on Tripadvisor. Undeterred, and basing our choice on previous experiences, we headed off to SoCa for dinner.
Well, I am very pleased to report that our meals were excellent. I have my favourite (Supreme Nachos) with Pico de Gallo, Goats cheese and Mango which was as delicious as I remember it, and I remember it well. I also had the SoCa Burrito which was upper filling and delicious.
My companions also had Burritos (1 x curry and 1 x spicy). Reports were also positive. Also featured was the clam chowder and onion rings which was smooth and tasty and very agreeable (respectively).
We were only in Sitges for a short time, but managed to eat at SoCa again, as there were so many things we wanted on the menu. Try the Tomatoes Californianos (lovely layers of goats cheese and tomato which I think were fried in breadcrumbs) lovely!!
Service, as always was swift and friendly, and the price is very reasonable.
We will be back in September, when I fully expect to eat there several more times!!

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This friendly place with a very friendly staff deserves a chef and a revised menu. We had reheated chicken wings with a pepper relish and a hot sauce of undeterminable origin. This was followed by a pretending to be ribeye steak more durable than shoe soles accompanied by the same pepper relish as the chicken wings and french fried that had been fried to an absolutely dehydrated status in some kind of oil that had got its flavour during countless previous fryings. I lost appetite and asked the very friendly staff to remove the servings - what they did without further remarks. It must be due to a chef from another era that this tourist trap had been rated 4.5 on Tripadvisor in 2013.

2  Thank PTSHFrederiksberg