A nice Hotel and a great location. No food served on hollydays, and all resturants in town closed. Reception staff helpful and ordered me a Pizza. My stay was during Easteren. Breakfast was ok, but the coffee to be in Spain . Free WiFi with ok speed, need to get code in reception. Recommend it to anyone and I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Tarragona’s modern district, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. The A-7 motorway is just 200 metres away, while the historic centre is 10 minutes away. The rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, safe and telephone. The hotel has a cafe open all day, serving coffee, breakfast and light meals. It also has a terrace. Tarragona’s famous Roman remains are just 900 metres away. The El Corte Ingles department store is just 450 metres away. PortAventura Theme Park is about 8 km away, and can be reached easily by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel SB Express Tarragona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sb Express Hotel Tarragona
- Hotel SB Express Tarragona Spain - Costa Dorada