“Great views and location”
other travellers have booked this property
possibility of covering the terrace with awning
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
possibility of covering the terrace with awning
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
charl0tte...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great views and location”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Fantastic apartment with great views and location. Hardly used our car. Walked everywhere. Tarragona is a lovely city.

Travel432...
“Very good”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very good! I like everything: Location,room etc. Looks like in the pictures. Will be back next summer.

Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2015

Management Response
18 Jul 2017
It's sad to check the little protection that the owners have from tripadvisor when the owner is forced to discount money from the deposit. This is the first time that I have to discount money, everything was a disaster.
We have an external cleaning service. The bathroom is not dirty, the bathroom has moisture (mold) because it is a ground floor in front of the sea. It is difficult to fight the humidity but we do our best to solve it. Two weeks ago, when the apartment was empty, we changed all the shower screen and the entire shower system (now you can see the new photos). We have another apartment in the same building (1st floor) and we have no problem of humidity in the bathroom, only on the ground floor. I'm sorry, this will bother you.
The room is small, yes, you can see the photos and the 3d map when you book the apartment. I remind you that it has a sofa bed in the living room with sea views. Maybe you would have been more comfortable.
 If I recommend a guest like you? I can not say that yes, you lost the keys to security (I had to buy a new kit and change it), you broke the safe (before it worked), you stained all bedding with blood I had to buy new sets (I sent the pictures to you and I can prove it) .., I had to go two times to the apartment, I had to call the taxi For you on two occasions, perhaps it is better that you go to a hotel where they can meet your continuous demands, we only rent an apartment. It is difficult to recommend a guest like you, I did not write anything in your profile for respect because you are a old couple (with all my respect).
I would like to take a look at your suggestions and we will review the dishes on the next occasions. I appreciate a lot your opinion and I will Keep it in mind in future occasions.Thank you again!
Pravin M
“Great location, close to beach & old town”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Good location, great weather, next to train station so went to Barcelona for day trip - 16 euros return - 1hour 10mins. Relaxing place and a great location for a weekend trip. Had a bit of everything - history, old town, shopping and food & drink places.

Your age range 35-49
2jsbidara
England, United Kingdom
“Good Location”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Excellent location and beautiful view of the sea from the apartment.Natalia wad very welcoming and any problems we could contact her. Would recommend this apartment to anybody.

cliverw19...
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“What a great stay.”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We had an absolutely marvelous time. The apartment was every thing we had been told. It was well appointed and clean. There where extra bed and bathroom linen if we needed it. Very good WIFI and free. The view from the balcony was beyond belief. Even better than in the pictures posted. The town it self was a hive of activity but without the tourist. Majority of people where Spanish trippers with just a few day trippers from other countries. Food was excellent and a lot cheaper than in Barcelona. I would recommend this letting and town to anyone who just wants to get away from the touristy places for a relaxing holiday

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing at all with the appartment but very hard to find cider in Tarragona. Try the Highlander pub if you really want some.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NottsEnig...
notts
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely apartment, has all that you need. Very central for visiting all the sights, bars, restaurants and markets. Tarragona is a beautiful place, so much history. Can be quite hilly, lots of steps to the town.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sea views
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing