“Value for money”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

13 € menu is great value for money. Nice and friendly atmosphere good service. On the Placa de la Font there is always sething going on!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The 3-course menuu costing just 13 euro was cooked and presented beautifully. Some of the restaurants on the busy Placa de la Font are edging towards fancy nosh at Barcelona prices but the Forum keeps its Catalunyan menu simple and fresh. Will definitely go back next time we're in town.

1  Thank Dutch_Hugh
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Can't understand why this place isn't rated higher. I guess it just needs more happy diners to leave reviews. I had a wonderful dinner menu here for about 12 euros, which included wine and dessert. I had excellent grilled shrimp and a good paella, along w/ attentive service. If I had a longer stay in Tarragona, I would have definitely eaten here more. March was too chilly for outdoor seating, but that would make it even more enjoyable.

1  Thank ROSE S
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Had a superb set meal here on a Tuesday night. y wife and I had the set menu , at 12.5 Euro's each great value and very frindly waitress. Decent beet for me , and half a carafe of nice wine for my wife. Soprised that dessert was also included in the price. Lovely food , outdoors in the main Tarragona square. Guess the only downside was that there was no music, but that was the same for all the resturants in the square. Ranked too low on Trip Advisor in my view.

1  Thank kevwest
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We've been to Tarragona three times, love the place. We've eaten here quite a few times and always had great service, very good food from a decent menu and really enjoyed it. Excellent prices and value. Great location.

2  Thank Texel1745