“Noise until midnight”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in La Coruna
The 21st Century University Residence
Ranked #32 of 32 Hotels in La Coruna
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed on this address, but it was called "Residencia Universitaria Siglo XXI" and it is still offered under this name now (can not find here on Tripadvisor).

First of all I have to say that it was my only stay in college hotel...and I hope the last one...
It really seamed to me that they are no accommodation for quest besides students.
There was terrible noise in the whole building until midnight. I tried to be tolerant to young people, but at 23:40 it was too much for me - so I went to the receptionist...older man smiled at me and said "this is college" and there is "protected silence" from midnight... I waited and really, at midnight everything changed and was silence!-)
Quality of accommodation is very good. Wifi worked ok (when I got new password). Parking was in locked area about 300 meters away.
I can recommend you only if you arrive very late and do not go sleep before midnight! Not convenient for stay with kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo