Our reservation was for Melia Maria Pita but there the air conditioning doesn't work. So, changed for more stars. Was a junior suit, with ocean view. Only problem were the sheets, like envelope when to sleep, taken time and needed to be fit. Question: all hotels are on cost savings? The bathroom has toiletries only for one; used together. Also in other hotels in Spain, this travel.
Hotel to a short walk to old town center, an for good galician cuisin.
Good water in pools. No kids admitted on spa zone, good decision, because of health.
Beautiful garden in neighbourhood. Close to bus station for Torre del Hercules.
Good breakfast, but missing tomatoes and peppers. Delicious pastry and a wide variety of tea. Not the best coffee...
They were excused for the night the wedding party we can't sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hesperia Finisterre is located right in the heart of La Coruna, just a short walk from the Palexco Congress Center and the port and less than a five-minute stroll from the town's smart shopping streets, historic center, renowned restaurants and attractive cafe terraces, where you can sit and watch the world go by while eating delicious tapas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia and NHHotels so you can book your Hesperia Finisterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Finisterre Hotel La Coruna
- Hesperia Finisterre La Coruña
- Hesperia Finisterre Hotel La Coruña
- Hesperia Finisterre La Coruna, A Coruna, Spain