We spent a week in this beautiful hotel and really enjoyed and really did not want to leave!
If I were to choose the 3 best things about this hotel, these would be:
- The friendliness of the staff: always available and always willing to help out
- The silence of the rooms. You could here nothing from other rooms or the hallway, which meant we slept really well
- The hotel was pretty much full during our stay, yet we never had the feeling that it was the case. Normally when a hotel is full one notices how the quality, service, etc...gets somewhat worse. But that was not the case here
For those looking for something in the city centre, I would go with an other option because here you need a car to move anywhere (city centre is a 7 min car ride).
In summary, I would say that it is one of the better hotels I have stayed at, and would definelty go back. I would also add that the value for money is very good. Similar hotels would easily cost twice as much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel A Quinta da Auga is the first eco luxury boutique hotel with spa in Santiago de Compostela. An 18th-century paper mill restored following the principles of environmental sustainability and aimed to create an unique place in which guests could stay surrounded by greenery, but with all the luxuries that a hedonist traveller tries to find in a four-star hotel: high gastronomy, impeccable service and high-quality spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Spa Relais & Chateaux A Quinta da Auga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.