The hotel is conveniently located being some 10 mins from both the railway station and the historic city centre.
The room I had was very large and comfortable with a balcony overlooking the pool, it's a shame they didn't provide a chair so that you could actually use it!
The breakfast was good and the evening buffet good value if somewhat basic; my only complaint was the lack of a bar area to relax in after a long day travelling - they do have a bar on the groind floor but on both evenings we were there it was closed and we had to make do with a cafe on the first floor with no comfortable seating and infrequent service (you had to try and catch a passing member of staff to come and serve you)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an excellent location in the new city area, the Hesperia Peregrino hotel puts you within reach of everything that makes Santiago so desirable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, NHHotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Peregrino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Peregrino Hotel Santiago De Compostela
- Hesperia Peregrino Santiago De Compostela