worst hotel we were booked in Portugal during our 8 day tour.... worn carpeting all around ..mini room to deal with besides the fact that it was practically below Street level ...didnt change it since it was only for one night otherwise ... absolutely needs refurbishing starting outside ... positive point is that its located near the center so you can walk down to the cathedral and city center ...food provided was adeguate but nothing exceptional
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Santiago Peregrino hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Peregrino, is in a fantastic spot, just a few minutes’ walk from the city center. It’s well placed for public transport too, so getting around is easy. - 5-minute walk from the center of Santiago de Compostela, and 10 minutes from the old town - just a 10-minute walk from the city’s standout sight, the world-famous cathedral - great public transport links, with the train station a 10-minute walk away and a bus stop just outside the hotel Our rooms are set on 8 floors, and all look out on either the city or the hotel’s lush gardens. Some come with terraces or balconies, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Hesperia Santiago Peregrino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Peregrino Hotel Santiago De Compostela
- Hesperia Peregrino Santiago De Compostela