“This is the place to stay.”
Review of Hotel Congreso

Hotel Congreso
GreenLeadersGold level
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“This is the place to stay.”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, upscale and the staff is very friendly. I was also really happy that I could bring my dog with me (we're travel buddies). Another good thing is the security seems very tight, cameras, etc. I wish it were closer to the city, but the price ($67/night) is perfect for the location. It easy to commute in.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Pehcevo, Macedonia
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We've recently traveled to Spain with my family. It was a great trip, I must say. I was impressed by the country, as well as the service of the hotel we've stayed in. It was absolutely amazing!
The hotel I am talking about is Hotel Congreso. Its a gorgeous hotel with amazing service and rooms. Our room was really nice with a terrace and a beautiful view! The hotel is a bit far from the town, but its easy to get to the town, since there are a lot of offers to rent a car and also many buses go to the hotel. I really liked it, and the fact that is out of town and all the hustle in there was perfect for me. It was quiet there, and, should I say again - the service was great. They didn't speak very fluent English, though it was easy to communicate. Everything was perfect, at least for me and my family. However, if you want to be closer to the town, search for another hotel, in the town. But, if you are like me, if you like to escape the city, you will love this hotel.
One thing is for sure, If we ever come back to Santiago, I am sure I know where we will stay at - Hotel Congreso.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are absolutely great
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I recently visited Spain on a Business trip, I Booked at Hotel Congreso that was easy to locate once I arrived at Satiago I took a Bus to the Hotel about 5-6 kilometres outsite Santiago Central Business District, the fare was bit high according to distance travelled.

Experience At the Hotel Congreso

This one of the Best Hotels I have travelled to. The rooms were quiet, best clean linens, well trained room attendants even though they English was not good but was easy communicating, best dishes and clean rooms big rooms. The fastest Free internet connection good for business. One of the recognizable feature about this Hotel Congreso it feature a Bar where I used to cool myself after long busy Business Day

Ouside the Hotel

Even though am not swimming fan I saw well maintained swimming pools, free parking where I used to park my rented car

I therefore recommend this Hotel

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jonas S
Florida
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My husband and I recently traveled to Spain as part of our honeymoon, and we spent three nights in the Hotel Congreso. This is an amazing property. The staff was excellent and the property is gorgeous. Our room was an executive suite that had its own little terrace that we really enjoyed spending time sitting on. I will mention that the hotel is located a distance from town, so if you do not plan to rent a car or want to worry about transportation, then I would suggest a hotel closer to town. However, if you want to rent a car they make it really easy as we rented it right from their lobby.

All in all this is a great property that is a must-see if you are in the Santiago area and want to get away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet still enjoy luxurious accommodations at a good price. I would highly recommend this property and we will surely use it again when we are in or near Santiago!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We enjoyed every second of our stay in Hotel Congreso. I just could not wait to come back to my city and review on this one. The rooms are spacious, comfy and above all i loved the environment here. The staffs are really really helpful and the quite and peaceful environment here is really impressive. Although it is far from the town but this particular hotel offers high quality service and top notch customer care. The price is fair enough compared to other hotels in that place. The foods are extraordinary.Highly recommended for every traveler there.

Room Tip: rooms are awesome here.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2012

The hotel is far from the Santiago centre (about 7 km) but I knew that and this was not a problem since we have the car... Rooms are big and comfortable, parking is free....
Breakfast was more than adequate, so the stay was perfect... I did not have any trouble to go to the centre, but if you do not have a car, think about the taxi costs and maybe take the room closer to the centre for this amount

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank TravelX17
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We received a large, comfortable, clean and quiet room in this elegant hotel and enjoyed every second of our stay. All this for an unbeatable price. On-site parking is free of charge.
The hotel is indeed a bit far from town, which I knew from beforehand. There's a bus stop about 1 km from the hotel, but certainly in weekends, not too many buses pass by.
We didn't eat in the hotel, so I can't say anything about that.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
#10 of 74 in Santiago de Compostela
Hotel Spa Norat Torre do Deza

Been to Hotel Congreso? Share your experiences!