Those of you that are international travellers and regularly use high standard hotels will find that this is not really a five star hotel (although it might be in the context of the city of Santiago de Compostela), in particular based on the amenities provided. But to be honest, the price is more of a 4 star hotel so I would say it is a good 4 star hotel.
It is within 10-15 minutes walking distance of the center and the cathedral, and it is a very relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, so those of you that want to avoid the noise of the city centre while being within walking distance you will find this hotel a good choice.
I didn't try the breakfast but you have 2 university building just next to the hotel so you can have a good breakfast for low price.
If you are planning to go to the conference center (Palacio de congresos), you will need 20+ minutes walking to traverse the (beautiful) city centre before reaching plaza de galicia and taking line number 6 (overall, you need about an hour).
Very nice staff at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Santiago delivers modern luxury in a timeless setting. Located just minutes from the historic Plaza del Obradoiro at the heart of Old Town, centuries of charm wait just outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, NHHotels, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Santiago de Compostela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Obradoiro Hotel Santiago De Compostela
- Nh Hotels Santiago De Compostela
- Nh Obradoiro Santiago De Compostela