“Great service< nice atmosphere and food”
Review of The Mexican Grill and Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 August 2011

The service was fantastic (always a surprise in Gib)
The food is nice and tasty (if lacking a little kick)
great location and atmosphere, i'm always surprised its not more full!

Reviewed 28 May 2011

I have lived in Gibraltar for 10 years and only tried this place for the first time last week. I was really impressed. Mexican restaurants in Spain are appalling and after eaten great Mexican food over the years in the USA I did not give this place a chance for way too long. Really very good..like being back in the US.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

It was one of the best meals i experienced in Gibraltar!
in fact they do the best nachos and fajitas, I had the combo chicken and steak fajita was
fresh and very tasty, not spicy as the sauces comes on the side so it meets everybody's needs!
I am glad I visited the restaurant and I will deffinitly go back, even for just that delecious mojitos we had.

Reviewed 5 February 2011

The food is dissapointing, not authentic at all. I could honestly make a better Mexican meal using a supermarket kit (Old El Paso or Uncle Bens etc). The cocktails are premade, watered down rubbish and the place is always empty (I wonder why?).

Reviewed 31 August 2010

Set in the new Ocean Village complex this is a great place for watching the beautiful sunsets and the executive yachts. Great authentic Mexican menu, (do try the fried ice cream)! Service was excellent, we would return on our next visit to the rock