“We had the best time!”

Rock Escape Rooms
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rock Escape Rooms offer the increasingly popular and exciting activity of escape rooms in Gibraltar. Players have 1 hour to work together to crack codes and decrypt riddles to escape the room! A thrilling and also memorable activity for anyone.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cracking rooms! We had so much fun. Booked to do one room and loved it so much we stayed to do another room.

People who run it are lovely.

We'll be back soon.

"knowledge"
"tourists"
"uk"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re heading to Gibraltar, it’s well worth a visit for an hour. We had so much fun in Room 83 we did another room too! Lovely staff and the rooms were brilliantly done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first escape rooms and I’m
Glad it was these guys. Friendly teams, we did two rooms and both were awesome. Earned my ‘fresh meat’ nick name. See you soon guys awesome job

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was challenging, exciting, creative and unique :) a great alternative to what Gibraltar has to offer, great for tourists !!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I loove escape rooms and everytime I get a chance to go, I don't miss it - so when I found out about the Rock Escape room in Gib (a farely new business) I couldn't waait to go - and its worth it- I did Room 83? A crime mistery that puts your detective mind into action mode for a full our (or less if you are very good). Highly recommended!