Open today: 11:00 - 21:30
Review Highlights
Well thought through and good fun

I was the adult in charge of 5 11 year old boys on a birthday party, the room was well planned out... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Alex W
London, United Kingdom
Amazing

I can honestly say I have had an amazing time tonight in the escape rooms!! The staff there were so... read more

Reviewed 9 February 2019

from US$31.06
from US$44.56
from US$19.58
More Info
All reviews team building great fun escape room experience casino room box room a lot of fun amazing experience visiting gibraltar day trip clues challenges activity storyline heist brain rock blast
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re heading to Gibraltar, it’s well worth a visit for an hour. We had so much fun in Room 83 we did another room too! Lovely staff and the rooms were brilliantly done.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My first escape rooms and I’m
Glad it was these guys. Friendly teams, we did two rooms and both were awesome. Earned my ‘fresh meat’ nick name. See you soon guys awesome job

Reviewed 20 June 2018

it was challenging, exciting, creative and unique :) a great alternative to what Gibraltar has to offer, great for tourists !!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I loove escape rooms and everytime I get a chance to go, I don't miss it - so when I found out about the Rock Escape room in Gib (a farely new business) I couldn't waait to go - and its worth it- I did Room 83? A crime mistery that puts your detective mind into action mode for a full our (or less if you are very good). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a little less than an hour in Room 83 yesterday. Absolutely loved it. The puzzles are great and the whole atmosphere is wonderful. Cant wait to do the other rooms. Definately recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018
Rock E, Manager at Rock Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks for your review Stefanie, we are thrilled you loved it and we look forward to seeing you again to take on the other games!