Open today: 11:00 - 21:30
Review Highlights
A really fun activity!

We have now done 2 of the rooms at Rock Escape Rooms and had loads of fun both times. It's really... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nadezhda I
Gibraltar
Great activity for team building events

The overall aspect of the premises is as you would expect an escape room. The theme of the room was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mariusdorinp

Recommended experiences in and around Gibraltar
from US$29.80
from US$32.40
from US$29.20
from US$57.90
More Info
All reviews team building great fun escape room experience casino room box room a lot of fun amazing experience visiting gibraltar day trip puzzles challenges activity heist brain plot rock immersive
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We booked for two of us to do the Hotel themed room. I wasn’t totally sure whether an escape room would be a great activity for just two people, but it worked really well! In fact in some ways it was much better than a large group, and we didn’t have any problems completing it, and had a bit of time to spare.

The staff were really friendly and helpful . A few of the props were perhaps a bit battered/ well used - but it was a really good, well structured puzzle. We really enjoyed it and would definitely go back again. A word of warning - it’s quite hard to find, so leave yourself plenty of time to get there!

Ben C, Owner at Rock Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Cyoung500, thanks very much for your review it means a lot to us!

We appreciate the feedback regarding the worn out props, this morning I have replaced everything that looked a bit tired in the game and now working on doing the same for a couple of things in the other games

Many thanks again and enjoy the rest of your time in Gibraltar!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Booked to go to the escape room after work with my friends, wasn't sure what to expect as I had played the mobile games but not live. I must say it was a blast! So very well thought out and so much fun trying to beat the clock, had a great time and will defo be back to try the other rooms. Recommended!!

1  Thank Līva K
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This was our first time trying an escape room and it did not disappoint! I was keen to try it out - my husband was not that fussed but got into it straight away! Gets the grey matter working and the time flies by. Very well thought out and you are given a walkie-talkie if you want to ask for clues (we had to have several!!). The staff were really helpful in explaining how it works and we felt very well looked after. Overall we had a really good time here and can't wait to try another one!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

3 friends and I booked the Experiment escape room for my birthday and had a blast! We got there a few minutes late as we couldn’t find anywhere to park at first, and the man at reception was completely fine with it, he was even waiting for us with chilled complementary bottles of water which is a lovely detail! The escape room itself is the perfect amount of challenging and interactive, we didn’t even notice the hour go by. When we finally finished and cracked our last box, we found the antidote and a little bottle of Jagermeister which was a birthday present for me. Honestly it’s been a long time since I received this level of customer service. We will definitely be back to try the rest of the escape rooms. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We went and did the escape room, we needed more time and we were given extra time free of charge. The gentleman was very helpful and when we came late because we got lost made no problems. There was even cold water bottled waiting for us when we arrived! We had a phenomenal time and the game was great. Thanks so much!