US$220
US$199
US$193
Official website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Caleta Hotel(Gibraltar)
US$145
US$132
US$234
US$152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$118
  • Room Service
Bristol Hotel(Gibraltar)
US$97
  • Pool
Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$61
  • Free Internet
Hostal La Campana(La Linea de la Concepcion)
US$70
US$63
AC Hotel La Linea(La Linea de la Concepcion)
US$96
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsshower blockshort walkbars and restaurantsinclusive breakfastsingle cabincomfy sleepshower facilitiesmarina baybudget choicehelpful ownerthe upper deckclose to the airportcertain charmwatching planesocean village areano air confloating hotel
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Stayed onboard last week and loved it, had the small forward cabin but still plenty of space, although bsic it still had a tv, dvd plyer and tea/coffee facility. Jill and John are very friendly and helpful. l usually stay at one of the big 4 star hotels but not anymore as this felt like home from home

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank rob h
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I stayed here for 1 night in June having looked at the alternatives I thought the Con Dios sounded like the best option. I was not disappointed, Jill and John made me feel right at home from the instant I stepped foot on the boat. I stayed in the twin room which was cosy but plenty of space for my belongings. To fully appreciate your stay I would definitely advise you to take advantage of the sun deck, what more can you ask for than sat out in the sun with a drink on a boat, my idea of heaven. I would recommend this to anyone and look forward to returning myself soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Bucklegrove
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I recently enjoyed a short break in Gibraltar and chose to stay onboard Con Dios, which is permanently moored in Marina Bay. There is a plethora of bars and restaurants to choose from, all within a 5 minute walk, the main street and shops ten minutes. It was the Queen’s Jubilee weekend with celebrations happening at most establishments; I slept like a log in the wonderful comfortable bed which dominates the State Room. Jill served me up a tasty breakfast on deck each morning, as I had chosen to eat on-board so that I could soak up the sun, the sea, the atmosphere. I am planning to return the end of summer. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Ann P
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Had a nightmare getting there due to delayed flights and arrived at very inconvenient time, however this was no problem for the owners who where very kind and understanding of our situation.
The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are compact but ideal if that's what your after, like we where.
The marina is located next to a fairly new development with a casino, many bars and restaurants, whilst also been a 5 minute walk from case mates square and main street.
I could not have a bad thing to say about it and will 100% be going back next year! Will be recommending to everyone I speak too, to stay at con dios!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank wayne a
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Ilkley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Room Tip: We stayed in the State Room. I think this is the best room they have and well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple