“My new 'best friend'” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gatsby's
Ranked #13 of 184 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Banstead, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new 'best friend'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My son,having been the week before, booked us in for my birthday while we were holidaying on the Rock.
Food was excellent as was the service from my new 'best friend' Vijay.
Although it was a quiet Monday night the 4 of us enjoyed ourselves, & the birthday cake saved us buying a sweet!
Thoroughly recommended, & I am of an age where I don't mind 80's decor!
Nick 12/05

los alcazares spain
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My daughter booked this from England for her partners 30th birthday and what a great choice. There were 8 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The steaks were cooked to perfection as were the other dishes. Vijay and the staff could not have been more attentive or friendly . There were no long waits between courses and nothing was too much trouble. If we ever go back to Gibralta we would definitely book again.

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Gibraltar Favourite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Dinner at Gatsby's never fails to disappoint. A table for 9 was no problem for Vijay and his team who welcomed us like old friends. Popeye Spinach was delicious, the boys' confit of duck with cassoulet tender and tasty and the steaks were melt in the mouth. We will be back next year!

Gibraltar
“Excellent!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We've frequented this establishment for years and it never fails to impress!!!! Keep up the excellent work Vijay & staff!!!!!

1 Thank John B
Gibraltar
“Best in Gibraltar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been living in Gibraltar for almost a year now, and in that time I have dined at a number of restaurants (Waist getting larger as evidence!!!) but Gatsby's is by far the best meal I've had, not just in Gibraltar but in the world, and I have travelled a bit. The price is fair for what you get! You would think you were eating in a top class restaurant in London. The staff are friendly and couldn't do more for you. And the Host/chef Vijay is a master at what he does, he will also do a few things that aren't on the menu to suit you. So whether you here on business, holiday/vacation or even live locally you have to visit this hidden gem. Happy eating!!!

1 Thank Lewis S