“Changing a booking from 4 to 20 was no problem...great service!”
Review of Gatsby's

Gatsby's
Ranked #23 of 201 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: French, Indian, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Dinner at Gatsby's was a pleasure.

Hungover from the night before from a friend's wedding I initially booked a table for 4, however word got around and this increased to a table for 20. This was no problem for Vijay and his team who welcomed us like old friends. Thank you!!!

After all the reviews I read on Trip Advisor about this place I thought I'd give it a go, despite not having any sea/harbour views...which is the only negative I can think of.

The food was excellent and certainly beat all my expectations (most places in Gibraltar are mediocre at best...)

So once again, thank you to Vijay and all of his staff.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My son,having been the week before, booked us in for my birthday while we were holidaying on the Rock.
Food was excellent as was the service from my new 'best friend' Vijay.
Although it was a quiet Monday night the 4 of us enjoyed ourselves, & the birthday cake saved us buying a sweet!
Thoroughly recommended, & I am of an age where I don't mind 80's decor!
Nick 12/05

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My daughter booked this from England for her partners 30th birthday and what a great choice. There were 8 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The steaks were cooked to perfection as were the other dishes. Vijay and the staff could not have been more attentive or friendly . There were no long waits between courses and nothing was too much trouble. If we ever go back to Gibralta we would definitely book again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Dinner at Gatsby's never fails to disappoint. A table for 9 was no problem for Vijay and his team who welcomed us like old friends. Popeye Spinach was delicious, the boys' confit of duck with cassoulet tender and tasty and the steaks were melt in the mouth. We will be back next year!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We've frequented this establishment for years and it never fails to impress!!!! Keep up the excellent work Vijay & staff!!!!!

1  Thank John B