“Profitable visit”

The Gibraltar Casino
Ranked #27 of 72 things to do in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Owner description: The Casino and Bingo resort in Ocean Village, at the heart of Gibraltars marina.
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Won lots of money then had a meal in the restaurant which was doing 2 for1 on meals, absolutely gorgeous, could not fault it

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have just returned from my fith visit to the casino and yet again i had a great time,
the staff were very friendly and would do anything to help,i ate in the chargrill and the food was first class,i would recomend the casino to be on your todo list if you visit gibraltar.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We went out as a team to play bingo - the place is clean and freshly decorated - but a bit like Vegas meets Burger King - with loud patterned carpets and modern basic tables and chairs! The atmosphere in the Bingo Hall was great and the Hall Manager, Chris a wonderful host and the staff polite, knowledgeable and helpful.

We also visited the casino and again the croupier was knowledgeable and helpful and made the game fun to play even for a novice like me!

There is a terrace where you can sit and drink - a haven for us smokers! And the restaurant offers food at good value with 2 for 1 deals.

But I wouldn't recommend DJ and evening dress - any wannabe James Bonds would look very out of place.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This restaurant is one of the best in Gibraltar and to top it off the main meals are two for one. I really don't know how they do it for the money. We eat here most nights when we stay in Gibraltar and have always received a happy welcome from all staff. The food is always cooked nice and presented well. The tables are always clean and the area has a lovely setting. If in Gibraltar you must give it a go.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've been going to the Casino on Gib since it was the old one up the hill by the Rock Hotel. This time instead of coming away with winnings I lost my stake. Not to worry it was good fun and the steaks were excellent.