I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while part of a tour group. The old stone building is beautiful and not far the main plaza. There are a variety of shops nearby and an wonderful bakery a block away. The once open courtyard has been covered with a giant skylight and is a very nice place to sit, visit, and have a drink. The rooms were larger than many in European hotels, the beds comfortable, the atmosphere quiet. When we traveled it was in the mid 50's to 60's and we had no discomfort regarding room temperatures. We enjoyed the breakfasts and had a very good dinner in the hotel dining room. Service was satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro
- Hotel Los Agustinos Haro, Spain - La Rioja