“Great”

LOS GRIFOS Craft Beers
Reserve with
LOS GRIFOS Craft Beers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 12,782 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Description: Cervecería artesana acogedora y novedosa con grifos a tu disposición. Organización de eventos de todos tipos. Comida casera. Craft beers & burgers, self service
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Great idea! Enjoyed the possibility of choosing my own beer and topping up my card as if I was going to the gas-station.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The beer is good and different. The staff is very kind and friendly. Excellent choice of beers. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I chose this restaurant in Madrid to have a dinner with my friends and to celebrate my birthday. Even though they have no desserts, they kindly invited me to to bring cakes if I wanted to. Burgers and beers are good and waitresses are really kind.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This brew place appealed to us for an early evening drink and bar snacks at 6 pm on a Saturday night. It had a good vibe and the bar snack menu looked tasty so we ordered a nice Belgian beer but were then told the kitchen was closed until 8pm! Where is their business sense, not to mention the good host's responsibility to offer alcohol and food? Disappointed we drank up and moved on further down the street to Las Musa (good German beer and really great tapas - yes their kitchen was open). We returned to La Musa the following night, it was so good.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Los Grifos is yet another great craft beer bar on the busy street Calle De Manuela Malasana .
We had already visited La Tape ,Irreale and this fine establishment and this was just as good as the other two.
Walking in and I knew I would enjoy my visit here,the interior is fantastic,a modern light and airy interior,chic decor and furnishings and plenty of seating options spread throughout this bar,it's a cool place and one I am so glad we visited.
This bar offers great craft beers and you can even pour your own beers by preloading an ipad via your card then proceed to serve yourself,it's adds to the joy of visiting this bar.
We were here on a Thursday late afternoon and this place was just starting to get busy with a great atmosphere and after a quick study of the beers on offer my twin brother Stephen and I decided to have a pilsner urquell beer each,these were served in tip top condition being iced cold and sparkling and we just chilled out and took in the great bar we were in .
I really enjoy pilsner urquell beer, this delicious, light and hoppy beer from the Czech Republic is really tasty and a beer style I really enjoy, we soon finished off this beer and so for our next beer here we opted to try one of their craft beers and we both went for a can of Inhaler Brewery juicy pale ale and once again we were served an absolutely perfect beer,this was one very tasty brew,a hoppy,malty beer that was just a joy to drink.
We really enjoyed our beers in here and the great atmosphere before we moved on and for a first time visit we were very impressed with this great craft beer bar.
Los Grifos is really easy to locate on Calle De Manuela Malasana in the Malasana neighbourhood which is also an area teeming with pubs,bars and restaurants .
Opening hours are;
Monday,closed.
Tuesday & Wednesday,6pm till 1am.
Thursday,6pm till 2am.
Friday & Saturday,6pm till 2.30am.
Sunday,5pm till Midnight.
This bar also offers a great happy hour on its draught beers Monday to Friday 6pm till 8pm.
A great craft beer bar and one well worth checking out.