Open today: 10:00 - 20:00

Ways to Experience Urban Safari
from US$21.57
More Info
All reviews great fun hen weekend up hill bike tour fun experience highlight of our trip pedal activity driver sangria
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2019

Our tour guide David presented Madrid to us from both a fun & historical aspect. We got so much information and loved the whole experience. We saw so much of the city and its sites in three hours. I cannot say enough about David and Urban Safari in Madrid. It is well worth the money and time.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

We rent a rickshaw and had an amazing time with our guide - Rosana! We were so impressed and happy with her. She was so erudite and friendly, smiley and nice to us! We have tried before local walking tours , but this one was totally different and i would say worth every single penny we spend

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Dear fellow tourists,
Be aware that this is a scam. Altough having booked the tour and paid a deposit of EUR 100.00, we have not been contacted by the organization. They have not replied to my Whatsapp message or phone call. After the booking was made, the tour was taken off from the website.
I hardly write negative comments on TripAdvisor. However, this time I feel responsible to warn other potential guests who plan to book a tour. I hope to be contacted by the management to find a solution satisfying both the operator and us.

Date of experience: November 2018
Sacha L, Propietario at Urban Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Hello,

Once again sorry for the misunderstanding.

After you made your booking on the 23rd of October we cancelled it on the 24th of October and refunded the money straight away.

With the cancelation our reservation system automatically sends an email but after this we haven't checked that you had received it and that you where aware of it, which of course is our mistake.

We are terribly sorry of this.

Regards,

Sacha

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this unique way to see beautiful Madrid
Guides were informative, engaging and lots of fun as we sat on the back of Vespas to see the city
Tapas lunch was great with plenty of food and good conversation
Big thumbs up

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We planned a ride on the sangria bike for a friend’s hen do and ended up sharing with another group on a stag. We drank copious amounts of sangria, sang loudly and just about managed to get the bike around the route. We certainly became a spectacle and lots of tourists on the route took pictures of us. I wouldn’t recommend this activity if you are shy! I also wouldn’t recommend this if the majority of your group are short. I am 165cm and could pedal the bike but half of our group had legs that were too short. I’m very grateful to the guys who were sharing the burden of cycling throughout! The chap driving the bike was friendly and shouts of “PEDAL” encouraged the bike to move. We all enjoyed ourselves but we wouldn’t rush to do this activity again.

Date of experience: October 2018