Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities affiliated with this property may have hired or engaged a third-party to submit positive reviews for this listing. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveller reviews.

“Great hotel”
Review of Hotel Nuevo Boston

Hotel Nuevo Boston
Ranked #290 of 435 Hotels in Madrid
Auckland
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were staying in Madrid for one night, in transit, so wanted a hotel near the airport with a free shuttle and reasonably priced. This hotel ticked all the boxes. The shuttle was efficient, the hotel had attractive modern decor, the staff friendly and welcoming, the room was clean and comfortable. We did not eat at the hotel, there is a shopping mall within walking distance, good for a cheap casual meal. Would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Granada, Spain
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Booked this hotel way back in January and received confirmation of the fact. 5 days before my arrival received email as reminder and expressing the message that they were looking forward to my visit.
2 days after that another email informing me that they had attempted to make a charge on my credit card for the room and it had been refused. I responded within the hour informing them that I would be arriving as arranged with my guaranteed booking and pay on arrival for the room.

Arrived around 18-30 on the appointed day to be informed that has I had not responded to their email the room booking had been cancelled and as the hotel was now full I woulkd have to find alternative accommodation. Despite my protestations that I had replied to their email, I was told that they had never received it, plus they had sent another one at 12-00 that day (bearing my I had left home some 550km away in the early hours) requesting via email unless I responded by 16-00 with an alternative credit card number they would cancel my room. Absolutely ludicrous. My laptop email record clearly shows that date and time of my original response was on 21/09/2013@18-15 and had been sent. Strange that the exact same credit card went through with no problem at the alternative hotel that they managed to book my wife and myself into around the corner!!

Room Tip: Avoid- Guarantee means nothing.
6 Thank david w
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Really nice hotel about 20 minute walk from the Metro station. Room was tidy, clean and modern.

Food in the restaurant was lovely. Had the buffet on the evening and something off the snack menu the following afternoon. Good value for money too.

Sadly although the temperature was over 30 degrees, they had closed the pool for a season on September 15th. We could however, sit in the garden which was nice and was allowed to use the loungers around the pool even though we could use the pool itself.

There was however, a wedding party in the hotel the evening we were staying which meant that we were unable to sit outside in the garden for a few hours. The wedding party disappeared to go and eat at around 9pm but even at 3pm the following day when we left, no one has cleaned the tables outside so sitting out there wasn't very nice.

Other than that the hotel was lovely and the free hourly shuttle to the airport was very handy.

Europe
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Although it may be considered an ´airport´ hotel, we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We took a superior suite for only 80€ and the room was large and comfortable. Also the bathroom was luxuriously big.

The breakfast was included and had a lot offer. The free shuttle from the airport and back is useful but here is a tip.... get the hotel´s number beforehand to call for the shuttle at the airport. We couldn´t find where to go and ended up taking a taxi for 20€.

Room Tip: for the price difference... we choose for a few upgrades in room and were very happy we did!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I got this hotel fairly inexpensively so was not sure what to expect but it was absolutely wonderful. I had a terrible day and had my wallet taken on the Barcelona Metro and did not get in until close to 10:00 PM and all I wanted to do was sleep. They checked me in quickly and made sure I had everything I needed and told me what time to be ready for the metro in the morning. This is a fantastic hotel with very professional staff if you just need somewhere to stay overnight from the airport. Nice little fitness room as well.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This hotel, taken out of a hat, proved to be first class. The shuttle bus was a little slow in coming but that apart, I could find no fault with the hotel. The desk were most helpful. the rooms were modern and spotlessly clean. The marble showeroom was a delight. The buffet Dinner and Breakfast had a wide range of varying food, and plenty of it. I can not praise this hotel high enough.

Room Tip: I can not add to what I have said before. I booked this hotel, late, but I have no complaints about...
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here with my husband on the night before my flight back to London in September 2013. On the outside it looks a bit like a warehouse with cladding, but it is fantastic on the inside so do not be put off. The staff are helpful and cheerful, both the public areas and the room were comfortable and stylish, the breakfast was unbelievably good and there was free parking. I arrived too late to want to use the pool but the garden and pool looked very inviting. Being so close to the airport you could not ask for anything more.