“Healthy and vegetarian, love it!”
Review of Plenti

Plenti
Ranked #1 of 310 Coffee & Tea in Madrid
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Huertas
Description: Cafe in the heart of the city centre. Serving healthy, fresh, homemade food and drinks. Organic speciality coffee roasted locally in Madrid.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found it is so difficult to find a healthy vegetarian breakfast in Madrid so when I read a review of this place I had to go. Almost passed it when trying to find it but I was glad I did because it was very good. I chose the avocado sandwich and I got a very instagrammable sandwich with dots of avocado on rye bread. It was very delicious! Together with a cappucchino with oat milk I was very happy. I can certainly recommend this place and will be back!

1  Thank Jacq123

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

for a brunch (serving hot meals till 4 and closing around 7 PM), good music, perfect service, just try...

1  Thank Jacek K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were passing by Plenti and were greeted at the door by a charming gent.
We entered to find great coffee and incredible, healthy, delicious breakfast. I had oats, banana , yogurt and honey. My friend had the best quiche ever and gazpacho . The prices are GREAT. We will definitely be back .

1  Thank Karen Z
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had breakfast twice here on our 3 day stay in Madrid. Excellent quality food and very reasonably priced! So cheap! Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Had the Open Sandwich with Banana and peanut butter and it was the fab. Baked eggs with Serrano ham were amazing. A must for breakfast in Madrid.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Started my morning here every day for more than a week during my trip to Madrid. The staff are really friendly, the coffee excellent and the pan y tomate is the great. Highly recommend this little out of the way place!

1  Thank David H