“Best Burger everytime I visit Madrid ”

Steakburger Preciados
Ranked #98 of 12,768 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Centro
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everytime I visit Madrid I always pass by this amazing steak house. It's so delicious and my favorite main course is Crispy Chicken burger. This time I met one of the staff, his name is Javier. The moment I entered alone to the restaurant he just immediately took my order and the restaurant was really busy and that didn't stop him to come and take my order. The service is so fast and the dishes is so yummy. The atmosphere is so welcoming you should try this restaurant the moment you arrive Madrid.

2  Thank Mohamed A
Director-Steakburger, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Steakburger Preciados, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Mohamed for the review.
See you next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommend this fantastic restaurant with AMAZING food and good service. It's perfect for any event. We went as a family of 4 and we all enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere. The restaurant is centrally located and will give you a great food experience. I will absolutely go again!

1  Thank esissel
Director-Steakburger, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Steakburger Preciados, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took this place for Sunday dinner and it war really nice. Staff is friendly, meals were really tasty. Price as with comparison with others reasonable. We too burgers. Meat was unbelievable. Maybe picture not so nice, but taste I will remember

1  Thank Jekaterina L

Thank you for the review.
Hope to see you next time you come to Madrid.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled upon this place one tuesday evening when wifey wanted to reward me with a burger. Ended up being the only place we ate twice during our stay in Madrid. The food is excellent, american style. Like others have mentioned, medium might be what you consider rare. Even so I went with rare on our second visit and loved it. It's only as cooked as needs to be, you get what you ask for. The staff is great as well. Even though they're visibly busy (place was packed both times), they're still in a good mood, smiling and laughing. Javier is the only name I got, but he and his co-workers are all very serviceminded and it truly shows. They have options other than burgers too. If you're looking for Something meaty, american style, check this place out.

2  Thank Gaute R

Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and amazing American style food (with Spanish twists if you want it). Def in the top 3 of places to eat burgers in Madrid. Javier and Geiuseppe were amazing hosts. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Cris C

Thnak you Cris for comment.