“Greatcfood super deal”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Huertas
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great meal. The prefix menu offered starter, entree, dessert, tea or coffee, and beverage which could be either wine or beer. I suggest the green mango salad starter.
The atmosphere was charming and the service was wonderfull!

1  Thank surita72

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I wanted a break away from the traditional Spanish food, and took a walk. Phuket Thai is located mere minutes away from the Atocha Metro Station, and the uphill climb long Calle Atocha. The ambiance is very welcoming, and although when I entered, I was the only customer, by the time I left the place was bustling. I took the combination meal, and got sufficient portions of different dishes. The food was absolutely delicious, and can be made according to the level of heat (spiciness) you can take. The staff are extremely friendly, and attentive to your needs. So if you want a change from the traditional, and want to have a Mahou in a wine glass, Phuket Thai is the place to visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very good quality Thai place, with extremely helpful, friendly staff - fluent English speakers also. You can get take-out if you're staying nearby, or the dining room is nice too. It was a nice change after two weeks of Spanish standards.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My family and I were disappointed at Pad-Thai restaurant we tried the day before as it was not authentic Thai food. The next day, we decided to give this one a try. we found this one as disappointing. Again, the food might taste ok for those who have never tried real Thai food or are not Thai. But because I'm Thai. I know straight away that they do not serve authentic Thai food. They just try to create food using Thai ingredients.

2  Thank Pichanita
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Friendly, welcoming & attentive staff. Pad Thai with chicken and Thai Green curry were delicious. Liqueur at the end of the meal was on the house. All in all, a great little restaurant!