“Great Flamenco and atmosphere”

Casa Patas, Flamenco en Vivo
Ranked #8 of 956 Nightlife in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The reigning Queen of Flamenco, Sara Baras, holds court at this fun flamenco bar.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son and I went to the flamenco show and really enjoyed it. The only sure of the evening was from 2230 until 2400. I think they have more shows on the weekend. I called and made reservations and the place that’s close to the back room but read and other reviews I asked to be moved up and was pleased closer to the stage which was amazing. I would really recommend this place for flamenco.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"spaniards"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Casa Patas offers great flamenco shows. It is the go-to flamenco destination in Madrid for Spaniards and tourists alike. A glass of Spanish wine and a flamenco show is the perfect way to end a day of sightseeing in Madrid.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the restaurant during a long weekend visit to Madrid (our first time there). Truly, this was one of our favorite experiences (the place was recommended by a student friend of ours living in Madrid for the year). We made reservations at the restaurant and had a wonderful tapas meal before the performance. The restaurant is relaxed and somewhat cozy and rustic. The food and wine were great and the service friendly. After dinner, we were taken into a separate room for the performance. A small stage, no larger than about 12 x 12 feet was populated by 3 singers, a guitar player, 2 female dancers, and 1 male dancer. A drink was included at our table during the performance. The show was mesmerizing. The performers were incredible artists who actually brought tears to my eyes, I was so caught up in the emotion of the song and dance. It was absolutely beautiful in sound and in movement. I can honestly say, I don’t think the trip would have felt so complete without this experience. In the words of the the performers: Ole!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t really know what to expect, but I was overwhelmed by the performance. The dancers, musicians and singers were wonderful. We were lucky to have seats close to the stage,which I would recommend. It should be a definite stop for you in Madrid.

1  Thank bearwitme