“I've just loved”

and up
Madrid Pub Crawl Including VIP Club Admission
Ranked #1 of 273 Tours in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering free walking tours of Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Jerusalem, London, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Prague and coming soon to Brussels and Tel Aviv, SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter what their budget, with the best tour available. It is our goal to help travellers fully discover the beauty and rich history of as many European cities as possible.Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during their intriguing tours. Since they work for tips, every tour is consistently one of the best in Europe.This group is open to everyone, those who've enjoyed on of our FREE TOURS, private tours, or unforgettable PUB CRAWLS or those curious to join us!
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It was definitively a great time on Madrid! We got with Celia so much about the city, history, music, people culture. In a kind of way that I'll probably visit Madrid again!

2  Thank LuanaMartins
There are newer reviews for SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Madrid

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm lucky enough to have visited many cities in my life, and I can say with absolute certainty that Erik was the the most inspiring, enthusiastic, passionate, and talented tour guide I've ever come across. He struck the perfect balance between being informative yet entertaining, and he was always in tune with the group.
I am trying to think of a negative to make this rating more balanced, but I genuinely can't think of any.
I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you are visiting Madrid, I urge you to book a tour with Erik.

1  Thank Danny F
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I have done a few Sandeman's tours throughout my travels and I have always been happy. The tour guides are friendly and informative.
Today I had Erik, the super cute half German American that fell in love with Madrid and admits to watching awful "reality" tv. A great way to see Madrid, a quick history lesson and wonderful way to get your bearings in a new city. Highly recommend. Off to their Tapas tour tonight! Can't wait :)
Thanks Erik! :)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Decided to take this tour after reading about it on TripAdvisor. The starting location was easy to find - just look for the person holding the red umbrella that says "Free Tours", although the one our guide had was very worn and difficult to see (perhaps they can invest in a new umbrella). There was a very large group for the English tour so it was split into two groups. Our guide was Edward, a native of Ireland, but lived in Madrid for 18 years. He was very energetic and provided a lot of background and history as well as some guest interaction which made the tour interesting. We stopped at a cafe half way through the tour for refreshments and a nice break which helped get us out of the hot sun that day.
The tour is free and all you need to do is tip the guide. Would recommend!

2  Thank smitk037
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We did take the Dark Heart of Madrid tour on a rainy night in Madrid, and it was fun and informative. It was almost like an old city tour at night. Carlos, our guide, introduced us to some the supernatural happenings of the old city. Our grand kids were with us and they enjoyed it. But the best thing happened at the end when we stopped near Plaza Mayor for hot chocolate and churros. Delicious treat- a chocolate lover's dream come true.
PS- we Sandeman's tours in Amsterdam and Brussels and they were super.