“Plaza Mayor con Iram Amor”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Madrid
Book In Advance
More Info
US$15.10*
and up
Madrid Pub Crawl Including VIP Club Admission
Ranked #1 of 946 Nightlife in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering free walking tours of Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Jerusalem, London, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Prague and coming soon to Brussels and Tel Aviv, SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter what their budget, with the best tour available. It is our goal to help travellers fully discover the beauty and rich history of as many European cities as possible.Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during their intriguing tours. Since they work for tips, every tour is consistently one of the best in Europe.This group is open to everyone, those who've enjoyed on of our FREE TOURS, private tours, or unforgettable PUB CRAWLS or those curious to join us!
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excelente, our tour guide had la picardia española! He made us laugh, he taught us all the leyendas and fabulous stories. He was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations. Thanks Iram Amor, eres un amor dando los tours. Te hare propaganda en los niuyores!

Write a ReviewReviews (12,843)
All reviews
"plaza mayor"
in 291 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 79 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 100 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice guy, Fabrizio showed a lot of great knowledge about his city in a lovely day! Madrid is fantastic. we know a lot about the history and curiosities of the place! And by the way, for whoever has English as a second language, like us... his accent is pretty easy to understand. Thank you.

Un amigo desde Liverpool.

1  Thank CarlosCharly
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great tour.
This was my 12th city where I have done a Sandeman's New Europe tour. I had Celia as our tour leader, she was fantastic and one the best I’ve had. She gave us a local insight into her secrets of the city of Madrid. I was in Madrid 2 years ago and didn’t know about this tour company at the time, so I had already seen most if not all the sights. But these tours showed me a different aspect of the city with the stories and history (not found in a travel guide).
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour.

2  Thank Neemo88
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A friend of mine recommended me Sandeman's for my Europe holidays, I decided to take the Madrid tour, I was with my two kids, 14 & 11 YO and both were fascinated by all the details the tour guide gave them during the tour, they learned more they could have learned from a book or from the traditional tour which we actually took the next day and they both almost fall asleep. They first complained about a 3 hours walking tour but now they say the time past really quick they never got tired, they were fully inmerse in the stories. I loved to see them telling all the tour stories to their grandparents now back home.