This hotel was booked as part of a flight and hotel package. It was absolutely horrid and after changing rooms, we only stayed the one night (and only because it was in an industrial area at midnight.)
The only good things to say are
1. the people know that the hotel sucks, so they are reasonably nice when you cancel your stay
2. In the end, it was an interesting experience.
On the down side:
- it is in an industrial area, an hour away from Madrid city center, not easy to access by bus or metro.
- security is poor: broken doors, easy entrance access.
- It is scary, smelly, and unclean.
- And! The heating didn't work so it was very cold.
- loud and noisy, people drinking outside (but not sure why, since there's nothing around!)
Basically, if you were a teenage boy, running away from home, and looking for an anonymous empty, dirty, room somewhere to hide, or if you've cheated on your wife, gambled all your savings and have nowhere else to go, this could be perfect.
Given any choice, don't go here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Madrid Albufera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Smart Madrid Albufera Hotel Madrid