Hotel Arosa
Agoda.com
US$322
US$304
1,383 results
All reviewssmallest liftgran via metrogreat locationside streetwithin walking distanceplaza mayortourist attractionsmetro stationcentral locationbreakfast roombooked this hotelcity breakmini barpuerta del solroyal palacesaludeuros
Reviewed 3 May 2014

What a find. We booked an executive room and this was overlooking the Gran Via. It had a small terrace looking out over the Gran Via. The room was a reasonable size and with this room came free breakfast, bath robes, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities (though we had to ask for the tea and coffee making tray and also for the key to the free mini bar). The hotel was very clean, but the reception area and lifts were small. Every evening the hotel offered a free glass of cava in their bar on the 2nd floor, between the hours of 6 and 8. We thought that this was a nice touch. The service throughout our stay was very good. Staff were very willing to help. The breakfast was very good with a reasonable amount of choice. We would certainly stay in this Hotel again if we go back to Madrid.

Room Tip: Room 708 is the one we stayed in. It was noisy at night, but we were on the Gran Via in the middle of a captial city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HOTELAROSA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arosa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create and enjoyable experience for each of our Guest.

I have certainly taken your comments on board, and I hope that we may be able to welcome you back again in the future for a 100% positive experience.

I truly look forward to your next visit.

With my very best regards

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Good location for both shopping and culture.
Staff are helpful and rooms just adequate but still good value. We were able to keep our room on for a late departure at a reasonable cost. Also a kettle and coffee/tea can be made available in your room upon request.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front over looking Gran Via can be noisy Friday/Saturday night. Also ours had a slight odour, best check it out before unpacking!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Miriam S

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay with us

Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving.

I look forward to your next visit so we can offer you our undivided attention.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Very small elevators, reception. Paper thin walls, tiny bathrooms and spotted dirty carpets in the hallway, Not good breakfast. The location is great but thats just it. Hotel staff not very helpful. Long way to go in service and pleasing a customer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HOTELAROSA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arosa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and for your mixed review posted following your recent stay with us.

I look forward to your next visit so we can offer you our undivided attention.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great location for sightseeing,shopping and restaurants. Room fine for short stay. Free wifi. Good breakfast, plenty of variety. Free drink in bar 6pm to 8pm. Can book shuttle bus to airport day before flight. Would stay there again. Love Madrid.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pat w
HOTELAROSA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arosa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very thankful for bringing up such a positive feedback. I am so pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am pleased to see that you enjoy our Buffet Breakfast..

Hoping to have the pleasure to meet you on your next visit, I remain with best regards.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Hotel is clean and in the middle of the town within a walking distance from all the important locations.
I have chosen to stay in a single room. Apparently all the single rooms have a view on the internal side of the building which is fine, since the street is a bit noisy. My room was a smoking room and the smell was extremely unbearable. The room is relatively small and the fan of the toilet is directed inside the room, so I'll leave it to your imagination. At the end, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Avoid smoking rooms and single beds
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank enghaj
HOTELAROSA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arosa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to rating your stay with us. I am pleased to see that you rated our location and cleaning so highly.

We hope to see you again in a near future.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!