“Excellent attention, very smiling faces all the time and pizza and capuccino out of this worl”
Review of Grazie Mille

Grazie Mille
Reserve with
Grazie Mille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #518 of 12,166 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Description: cute and colorful bar and restaurant where you can find refreshment at any time of the day or night, for a healthy breakfast and good meals. Italian and international cocktail bar. 100% Italian café. smile and friendliness guaranteed :)
Reviewed 20 June 2014

ElianaEudes
If you are in the centre of Madrid, wondering around calle Mayor, do stop there for a capuccino and a chat with Omar, he will teach you Italian with a smile.
I go there at least three times every week! It is a meeting point for me and Carole my French friend.
I definitely recomend it
Eliana

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I absolutely love this place! It is one of my favourite ones, despite it being Italian and not Spanish. The food is very-very tasty! I've been living in Madrid for a year and half now and I've taken all my friends and family who came to visit me there and they were impressed!You have a big selection of dishes, but also the so-called "menu del dia" (during the week),where you can choose 3 dishes (starter, main dish, dessert/coffee) and for a very reasonable price! The people who work there are friendly and ready to help you out if you get lost while choosing the dish (and believe me, that happens a lot) :) One of the things that I also like a lot about this place is that the owner is almost always there, so everything is done with dedication, passion and in a great Italian manner! For me, it has become one of those "homy&cosy" places you want to come back to + the location is perfect! it's in the centre of Madrid, 2 minutes walk from Sol!I am sure you will love it! P.S. if you are a wine-lover, one of my personal favourites, is Sangue di giuda, so don't miss it! Enjoy your stay in Madrid and your visit to Grazie Mille!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This restaurant has a nice location and the servers are friendly. The food is good, but not outstanding. If you desire Italian food while you are in Madrid, this restaurant is well worth visiting.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We wanted to try italian again because had such a good experience the night before at a restaurant just down the street from here in madrid. We really enjoyed this experience as much as the first. It's kind of hip but don't let that fool you, the food is authentic, fresh and tasty.

I had the venison ragout with paparadelle (homemade and al dente as it should be) and other members of my family had pasta as well (the pasta trio sampler for 2). We also tried the cannolis which were good but I've had better. I had asked for a bellini type drink and the bar tender made me this extremely delicious cava strawberry cocktail that I couldn't get enough of. Really just a splendid experience from start to finish including amazing service. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The first thing that you notice is that no two chairs, or tables in this restaurant are the same, which is kind of quirky and fun. Looks as if someone has been to an auction and made bids at random for chairs regardless of style, colour or materials. Staff are all young, and a map of Italy on the wall shows which part of Italy individual staff members are from. Many of the customers were also young. Very good atmosphere the night we were there. House wine good and well priced. Food very good and well plated. Very homely feel, in contrast with the uniformity of some other restaurants we visited, which all look the same and serve exactly the same things. Brilliant location. Worth seeking out.