Absolutely fine, no complaints at all. Very friendly service. Short walk (10 -15min) to the main locations in Madrid areas which may put some off, but that meant it was quiet at night and I slept very well in a comfortable room. Surrounding area didn't feel too toursity which personally, I like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Madrid Plaza de España is a cosy hotel in the heart of Madrid with an elegant and refined atmosphere unique in the city. The hotel combines the French art de vivre and Spanish food and entertainment with its modern design. Our rooms are comfortable and luxurious, our cuisine is delectable and the technology we provide is cutting-edge. Need anything more? Just ask our excellent staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Madrid Plaza de Espana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Madrid Plaza De Espana Hotel Madrid
- Sofitel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Plaza De Espana
- Madrid Sofitel