“Very tasty!”

Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Huertas
Description: Tradicional Pizzeria in downtown Madrid. Open everyday from 1pm to 4:30pm and from 7pm to 12.
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Great pizza and reasonably priced. The chicken pizza with sweet sour sauce was my favorite. there is limited seating, so not a place to have a long leisurely dinner, but it was exactly what we were looking for

1  Thank Elizabeth R

Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is a great place for eating pizza. Thin, crispy bottom and rich ingredients of the top. And originally made by the Italian chief Aleco. He is very friendly and talkative person. If you want to taste real pizza you have to stop by this place.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I had the mushroom pizza and it was very good. My sister and brother had the margarita pizza and they liked it as well. However, its a little overrated because this was NOT the best pizza in Madrid.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I confess I did not spend any time in this establishment. I just came for the pizza. You can get it by the slice or by the sheet. We tried the margherita, the mushroom and the 5 cheese pizzas. al were to die for, and rival the best found in the US or Italy and I have tried both. The cost is very reasonable and it was close to my Hotel Pension Jaen. In short if you like pizza or need a quick filling inexpensive meal stop here and be prepared to wait a little since they warm it in the oven for you. a little patience, but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We just ate at this little place after reading reviews about it and it was delicious! The guy who served us was very sweet and friendly and the pizzas were fresh out of the oven. I tried the mushroom with truffle oil and my boyfriend the rocket and goats cheese, both were so good and the base nice and light also. If you're looking for cheap but very tasty and light pizza, this is your place!